COVID SAFE WORSHIP!
Join Us for COVID Safe Worship!
We're very proud to be able to continue worshipping in person in a COVID-19 safe way. Let us share what you'll experience as you worship with us.
What to expect:
- As you drive up to our church you will be greeted by a friendly face, and provided with a bulletin of what's happening during the service. If you haven't worshipped with us in our parking lot before we will also provide you with a hymnal in a plastic bag for you to keep in your car for worship. Please hold on to this hymnal if you are planning on returning to worship with us. If not, you may return it at the end of worship.
- You may choose from any parking space since you will not be getting out of your car.
- Tune your car radio to the radio station listed on the bulletin. Currently we're using 92.3 on your FM dial.
- Turn off your engine, but not the radio. Be sure to turn off your headlights, and the heating fan as these will deplete your car battery.
- Sit back and prepare for worship.
- After the service we invite you to drive through the portico to greet our pastor and worship leadership team. You may deposit your offering in our offering plate at this time. Please remember to wear your mask when you roll down your window.
What if I need to use the restroom?
Our restrooms are available inside the building. Please remember to wear your mask while inside the building.
What if I'm just visiting? What should I do with the hymnal?
On your way out, return the hymnal to the bag provided and hand it to one of our worship leaders as you exit under our portico.
I want to make an offering. How do I do that?
We have several ways you can contribute.
- You can simply write a check and we will provide you with an envelope on your way out that you can put in the offering plate.
- You can give cash, and we will provide you with an envelope you can use to deposit it in the offering plate on your way out.
- You can mail a check to Mission Woods Church, P.O. Box 296, Milton, WA 98354.
10 Benefits of Parking Lot Worship
- You're in your own COVID-19 safe sanctuary pod.
- Amazing scenery - trees, sky, birds, sunshine, rain,...snow?
- You can control the volume of your own personal sound system!
- You can wear your pajamas and no one will know.
- You can attend as a family without the fear that your children talking might disturb anything. (This is usually a fear of parents and we're always happy to have children in our services).
- You can recline your own pew...I mean, seat!
- You can debate fellow passengers on one of the points in the sermon during the sermon, and no one will no.
- You can sing as loud as you want, on key or off, and make a joyful noise to God without disturbing others.
- If you snort while laughing at one of the pastor's jokes/stories - no one except your fellow passengers will know.
- If you fall asleep during the sermon, no one knows.