Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 50,680 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- — EditedChurch administrators are essential to every congregation, providing shape and structure so that ministry can flourish. To honor their hard work, long hours, and faithful ministry, Faithlife is giving away an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C. The sweepstakes are open to any full- or part-time church admin. Nominate your church admin (or yourself if you are one) at www.faithlife.com/sweepstakes. http://www.faithlife.com/sweepstakesChurch Admin Sweepstakesfaithlife.com
- Looking at the confidence screen (third screen). Wondering if we are able to increase the font size of the preview of the following line? And how we would go about this?
- I have created multiple presentations for the same date because I don't seem to know how to import from planning center into a presentation that I am working on. How do I delete the duplicates?
- — EditedHey You can delete a presentation by going to File choose Open and then right click on the presentation you want to remove. ( 2 finger click will enable a right click if you are on a mac) If you are looking to import a presentation from PCO make sure your account is linked which can be down from drop down menu in the top right corner where your icon is. Then go to Add Item > Import Item and choose Planning Center.
- We are looking to make a big switch to our projection at our church. Going from one single 16:9 center projector, to a 2:35:1 center. Does proclaim offer that feature, or would we need to look into Propresenter for that?
- currently, the text in Proclaim is rendered within a context of 1920x1080. However, the backgrounds should be able to support whatever resolution they are and whatever resolution your output is. So if you have a 4k video and a 4k monitor you are outputting to it should look crisp
- , that is what we are thinking... but what about blending? We are killing our brains trying to come up with a solution to dual output with blending
- — EditedI've already proposed revising Proclaim to accommodate 21:9 for Control Room and Slides, a reasonable step in my judgment from the current 16:9 limit. 2880x1080 pixels requires one third again as much display memory as 1920x1080, and the currently manufactured larger-capacity video display adapters such as the new ASUS® TURBO-GTX1080TI-11G (nVIDIA® GP100-220) can handle the resolution. UserVoice has a page to track new-feature motions and seconds at:
- I purchased, download and installed Proclaim. It thinks I still have an expired trial version and asks me buy it agin before I can use the program. How do I get past this?
- Hello , Does the program watermark you when you take it On Air? We may need to remove a file to update it if it's persistently warning you. I'll reach out to you via a private message so we can connect and clear it up!
- Hi! Does Proclaim have a feedback place? A place for suggestions or bug reports? I try to be a good user and give good feedback, but I don't know for sure where the proper place would be to put that. I'm willing to post it here if I need to, but didn't know if there was an official place too?
- Hey I appreciate you asking. You actually landed in the right spot. This page is monitored by a team here at Faithlife that takes and reports all feedback (good or bad ) and all bug reports as well. If you have some now feel free to create a new post and write those down for our team to take a look at. This page here https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general is a good place to post like feature requests.General: Hot (154 ideas) – Customer Feedback for ProclaimGeneral I suggest you ... You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas. There are two ways to get more votes: When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea. You can remove your votes…proclaim.uservoice.com
- — EditedIn the Video Training titled, "Media-Rich Presentations," Faithlife points to the "Community" tab when browsing media. However, when I go to browse media, I see two tabs: "All" and "Owned." Does anyone know where this community tab can be found? Or why it's not showing up? Thanks!
- Hey Glad you asked us this question. We moved the community tab to be under the collections tab towards the bottom. I'll attach a screenshot to give you a visual of where to look.
- I'm new to proclaim and am loving all it has to offer. I have one question....when I input my songs, I always have to change the font size and the alignment. Is there a way to set these so i don't have to change them every time??
- You might consider creating a custom "Smart Media" template with the configuration you like. Here is a training page from the Proclaim team that might help.How do I create my own Smart Media templates?If you want consistent format for Content, Songs, Announcement, or other kind of service item, but you don’t want to use Proclaim’s formatting, you can use Proclaim to create your own Smart Media t...support.proclaimonline.com
- Hello is absolutly correct! The best way apply your own formatting to new songs you're adding to your presentation is to apply a Smart Template. You can use the existing Smart Templates or create your own. Another tip for you is when you would like to add a song you have previously used in Proclaim and already formatted it the way you like it, you can simply click Add Item>Reuse>Song to see a list of all your previously used songs. The formatting will be retained. Let us know if you need anymore help! :)How do I create my own Smart Media templates?If you want consistent format for Content, Songs, Announcement, or other kind of service item, but you don’t want to use Proclaim’s formatting, you can use Proclaim to create your own Smart Media t...support.proclaimonline.com
- Hello, We have very much enjoyed using Proclaim and are very happy with all of the functionality this software has to offer. I am, however, running into a snag when using the reuse item feature. It generally takes from 50 seconds to 2 and a half minutes to get a song or content item to load. Since I have multiple items to plug in each week the lag time adds up. Is there something I should be doing differently to reduce the lag time? I am running Proclaim on a 2017 MacBook Pro. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
- Hi , I apoligize for the inconvenience. Is there anything unusual in the items that you're trying to resuse? For example items such as song lyrics should load almost instantly (depending on your internet connection) and items such a larger movie files might take some time to download. Can you try to use the MacBook at another location so we can rule out an internet speed issue? I would like to take a look at your presentation and see if we can get to the bottom of this...sent you a private message asking for the email you use to sign into Proclaim.
- Thank you for getting back to me :). I have checked my connection and even tried using the program while connected directly through the ethernet but didn't have any change in response time. Most of the items I reuse are songs (so I don't have to rebuild and add backgrounds every time). I will send you my email. Thank you again!
- Long time Logos and Proclaim user, thanks for all the help over the years. We are looking to use the midi light controls. Anyone have a preference for controllers, any other issues you may have had?Thanks for the input.
- — EditedHey I think and might have some good real world feedback. They have gone above and beyond with their MIDI/lighting set up and have asked and commented some good questions regarding what they use. The main focus though is if your lighting board supports MIDi it will work in Proclaim.
- Thanks to a lot of help from the Faithlife folks, we are now controlling our lights with Proclaim. We are using a Bluelite X1 Mini as our lighting controller. We have a fairly simple setup with house lights on dimmers, 6 LED spotlights and 4 LED backlights and it works well for us.