Enjoying Proclaim? Help Us Spread the Word
If someone asked you about Proclaim, what would you tell them?
You might not have many people asking in real life, but online, hundreds are asking about church presentation software every month.
If you think other churches could use Proclaim to lighten their load, help us spread the word! Take just a minute to leave a review. Even a couple of sentences about your favorite thing would help others looking for the right solution. Appreciate you!
Introducing Proclaim 3.0
Faithlife brings you many new features with Proclaim 3.0 and sets the stage to help your church stay connected—whether they’re in the sanctuary or at home.
Use NDI with true transparency to painlessly integrate Proclaim with your live stream setup. Forget about chroma and luma keys, use the new alternate content virtual screens to send what you want to the displays (e.g. Foreground only for a song, and duplicate for a video) while using full-slides in the sanctuary. Setting up NDI
Display videos on the confidence monitor and add a video countdown to see how much time is left. (Enable this by editing your confidence template and checking the box, use video player when available, on the Current Slide Content)
Mark up scripture and maps from the Proclaim Remote with the new on-screen annotations.
Display chords on the confidence monitor for your band, save multiple arrangements per song, and more with our integration with Faithlife Music.*
*requires an additional migration for your group to Faithlife Music. The migration process is automatic. If you don't notice these new features, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check the status of your group.
- The Bible short codes have started to fail today. I restarted Proclaim as well as my Proclaim, but to no avail. I was able to replicate this on another Mac: prior to updating Proclaim, Bible short codes works; after updating Proclaim, they failed.
- Thanks for the quick resolution!
- As long as you are shipping updates weekly (I'm glad you are shipping fixes!) Is there anything you can do to get whitelisted by Microsoft? It is disconcerting when I have to "click through" several warnings that I might be doing something harmful.
- Hi David Thomas, Unfortunately we've already contacted Microsoft about this and did what we could on our end. Windows Defender apparently takes time to learn to trust a software and there is little we can do on our end. As time goes on and Windows should resolve this is what we've been told but yes it is frustrating. I apologize about that experience we too hope to see that improve.
- Hi All We've been using Proclaim for some years now and love it. As I'm sure will be the same for many of you, we've started streaming our service using the amazing ATEM Mini. We also use a Behringer XAir for audio. I've been using Bitfocus Companion to allow me to control the ATEM and XAir with simple single button presses, but I have been wanting to make proclaim do this through its Signals Feature. i.e. when proclaim fires a signal, companion would control all out video and audio automatically. This is possible using OSCulator, but I was wondering if Faithlife had any thoughts about including a built in OSC output feature alongside the existing MIDI output?
- Hi Guys. We had an issue this Sunday where Proclaim would freeze and we had to Ctrl+Alt+Del then close task and restart proclaim. This happened about five times during pre service practice and once towards the end of service. The computer was restarted a couple of times but the problem persisted. I've submitted the log file. We had also had issues getting version updates to work 37 and 38. Today the system prompted an update and version 39 installed without issue. Hope you can help. Jason
- Well Glory!!!
- We have been having a random issue where the lyrics are missing when they use our church PC. I sent in the logs from that PC. The lyrics show up properly on my PC at home. The operator had a backup with them and restored it, which restored the lyrics properly, but this is the 2nd time it has happened. Hopefully there is an easy fix for this?
- So what's the status on Music? It's been talked about a while... we were supposedly put on a list to be activated... but haven't seen any changes Any news out there?
Brian Burkhart (Faithlife) — EditedHello, @Pastor Gary -- You Presentation Group is indeed on the list for migration to Faithlife Music when that process begins again. We found some technical issues created when doing the migrations and are making certain those get cleaned up before beginning them again.
- We have been so happy with the reliability of the Faithlife Live Streaming since we switched in March of this year. However, as the product is still in its infancy it doesn't have some of the "bells and whistles" that our previous provider included in their service. So we had been considering switching back to our previous provider. However, we have discovered a free tool that will allow us to continue to use Faithlife but also have some of the other tools we have been missing. Life Church makes this resource available for free to other churches: https://churchonlineplatform.com/. It is very easy to embed the Faithlife Stream right in their player and then use a Call to Action widget on our website to direct people to that player.Launch Your Online Ministry for Free | Church Online PlatformThe Church Online Platform is a free tool to help you launch an online ministry. It removes the barrier of technology so churches everywhere can reach the people they are uniquely equipped to reach.churchonlineplatform.com
- I have an an image slide show setup in post-service loop. When I attach audio to the first slide and set it to play until the "end of section", the music will continue to play through the playlist until i leave the post-service section or go off air. But when I attach the audio to the second slide in the slideshow, it restarts the audio play list every time that slide comes up.
- Hi Kyle If you want a track to play through the whole of the post service loop it is best to attach it to the loop as a whole.
- Yeah. I did see that. I know I can fix it with a few extra steps I just wanted to report as a bug or ask if it was expected that the program/feature will behave differently just by moving a slide.
Mike Binks — Edited" or ask if it was expected that the program/feature will behave differently just by moving a slide." I think it is doing what is expected. The audio track is connected to that specific slide so when it comes round again it triggers the sequence again. It is a case, not so much of "a few extra steps" as attaching the audio to the loop in the appropriate place. Actually I am bemused by the behaviour you report about the attaching the audio to the first slide. I would have thought that that would trigger a restart of the track too.
- We’re using the trial of Proclaim and ran into an issue today. When I started Bible Trivia, it wouldn’t show on the screen when in preview mode and on air selected. On the right side where it shows what’s presenting, it shows a count down that runs but when it gets to the end, nothing happens. If I go off air and change to edit mode, Bible Trivia works properly as it should. Everything else worked great. We were able to use songs and sermon notes. Any assistance would be appreciated.