Organization • Bellingham, WA • 36 members • 53,366 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product news and answers to your questions.
- New Video! Quick and easy tips for the Media BrowserEpisode 4: Media Browser in Faithlife ProclaimLearn all about Proclaim's media browser and how to use it.faithlifetv.com
- Ok so we are experiencing what I believe to be an issue with a server script. we renewed our on air license and media access back in may and have the receipt for the purchase but when proclaim opens on our computers it says our trial period has expired and we need to purchase a license. Need a little help on getting this fixed
- there should be an option to change the color of the BG on the sign feed. we probably won't use it because of the blue. also the sidebar would be best if we could add our own image/branding or maybe even our own RSS feed
- Hi, I would like to be able to delete/hide published sermons from the website. My projectionist accidentally published stuff (not sermon) from this Sundays service. I deleted it from our Faithlife site but it is still showing on the website and I don't see how to delete it from there. When I click the add or edit your sermons button the deleted material doesn't show in the list even though it is showing on the website.Authorizeadmin.faithlifesites.com
- Hi Justin, thank you very much, I have set it to delete there and that has worked.
- With all of the advances being made with Tablets, especially the iPad Pro, is there any plan develop and release an application for the iPad that will let you actually edit presentations on the device? I use the remote app every week and love it, but I had been throwing around the idea of getting an iPad Pro, but Proclaim seems to be the only app that I currently use every week that I would no longer be able to use. The question was asked years ago when the iPad first came out, but I was told then the processing on an application like Proclaim on and iPad would be too much for it. Has any more thought been given to this?
- We're evaluating Proclaim to possibly begin using it in worship. We would like to show live video with a lower third on some screens while having a full screen slide on other screens. Is this possible? I see under Display Settings there are 2 options to output slide (foreground only) or (background only) but I can't figure out that works either. Any help or suggestions on how to do this and what those display settings are for would be helpful.
- Jordan Sjodin — EditedYou're welcome Daniel. The fix should be coming soon. Sorry about that.. Not a great first impression! This is what it would look like:
- How do I undo an action that I just did?
- In general, right-click and select undo
- Used proclaim this sunday, had the recording cues in place around sermon, wondering what happened to the recording, as when I came back to publish on Monday there is nothing. The computer was shut down after the service without publishing does this delete the recording?
- Hey Rev. Stephen Vanderwoude We save the recording under the recording tab in Proclaim. I noticed you had a recording that said 0 seconds. Can you open that up as it will start to download the recording. It should change that 0 seconds to the correct duration of the sermon. Note: You'll need to be on the presentation computer, but once you open it up others in your group can then open/view it. If not can you send us your log files to email@example.com Go to help > save log files > email that zip file.
- that was confusing because it had Today 0 sec
- thank you
- Can two users edit the same presentation at the same time? How do both sets of changes get updated?
- Hello Randy Ehle, Proclaim will do it's best to manage and sync the two changes across, preserving the order of changes. Your instance of Proclaim will do it's best actively sync and display the changes being made. You can even select the green check mark to manually sync changes across quicker.