Organization • Bellingham, WA • 32 members • 42,847 followers
- For the Proclaim software, I am looking for a printable explanation of the permissions assigned to the various "roles" in Proclaim. That is for an administrator, what is that role allowed to do in terms of creating and editing presentations. The same question needs to be answered for the moderator and member roles as well. Thanks much Kevin Richardson.
- Live Stream Your Service on Faithlife TV
Want to make it easy for people to tune into church from anywhere?
Now you can with Faithlife TV, the video platform from Faithlife. Our video player works with a number of live stream providers*, and it’s ready for testing. It takes just a moment to setup, and we’d love your feedback after you try it.
How to get setup
- Go to your church group on Faithlife.com.
- Select the Faithlife TV tab.
- Next to Live Stream, click “Add.”
- Fill in the fields provided.
- Go to FaithlifeTV.com to find your live stream.
From there, you can share it using the links provided under your item, and you can click “embed” to get an HTML code to paste into your website.
How to watch
Anyone can watch by clicking the sharing links just mentioned.
If they have a Faithlife account, the stream will begin immediately. If they don’t, it takes seconds to create a free account, and then they can watch.
The stream is viewable in several formats:
- On FaithlifeTV.com
- Through the Faithlife TV app, available for iOS, Android, Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV
- On your church website (if you embed the link)
That’s it! Head over to your church group, where you can get setup under the Faithlife TV tab and invite others to join the group.
After you’ve tried it, we’d love to know how we can improve the feature. Post in the Faithlife TV group with any comments or questions!
*Supported providers include BoxCast, ChurchStreaming.tv, Clever Guys Media, DaCast, Livestream, SermonCast, StreamingChurch, StreamSpot, Sunday Streams, and any HLS stream URL supporting HTTPS.
- Digital signage is a very appealing feature. It doesn't seem to function in Smart TV web browsers, however, so we're unable to use it. Results in only a white screen. Any plans for a workaround to this limitation?
- , do other faithlife.com web pages work on your smart TV browser?FaithlifeYour private Christian groups, intimate fellowship, and biblical community now have a place to live online.faithlife.com
- The Faithlife main page loads.
- , interesting. What browser is the TV using? Also what is the model of the TV? I'd like to investigate further and see if there's anything we can do.
- Is it possible to integrate Faithlife TV with Proclaim?
- Hello you can incorporate Proclaim into Faithlife TV, but not the other way around. Once you create your sermon in Proclaim and you publish it to Soundfaith you can then watch that sermon using Faithlife TV. This article here will help you out on setting that up: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/210215893-How-do-I-see-my-sermon-on-Faithlife-TV-How do I see my sermon on Faithlife TV?Have you have published a sermon to SoundFaith.com from Proclaim? Did you know you can watch it on Faithlife TV? If you use Roku, Apple TV, or any of these other ways to watch, you can see your s...support.proclaimonline.com
- , this integration is definitely on our road map to fix in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- — EditedWe're having trouble deleting presentations. The solution in your Support article no longer seems to work https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204022265-How-do-I-delete-my-presentation- (Mac OS X 10.13.2, Proclaim 2.6)How do I delete my presentation?Presentations can be deleted from the Open menu using the right click context menu or Delete key. When you delete a presentation the deleted presentation's service items will no longer appear ...support.proclaimonline.com
- Thanks for pointing out the outdated support article . We'll get to work fixing that.
- are you not seeing this? Its worth noting you have to be in the Open dialog, not the open recents flyout. I think you are on a Mac. If you have a trackpad, two finger click normally performs a right click. But you can also do a control click.
- Any recommendations for getting a signage display to run the feed automatically and full screen after powering up? Looking in particular for suggestions for Intel Compute Stick running Windows as we have a few of those lying around.
- , I'll do some testing to see if I can get this to work. I expect we'll need to add full screen support to the URL, which will be a great addition. Will reply back when I have more information.
- Is there a Spanish Version of Proclaim?
- , yes! there is a Spanish version of Proclaim. See the link below for more information on changing the language.How do I use Proclaim in another language?The Proclaim user interface is available in English and Spanish, and contains multilingual resources for you and your congregation. Proclaim comes built-in with a variety of Bibles and Biblical r...support.proclaimonline.com
- HELP I installed the new update and now all my presentations are gone. I mean every one i have ever done. How do I get them back? My Sunday Dec..17th was on it as well and now I have nothing.
- Scott I have tried to change groups but nothing is there. In the other group.
- — EditedHello , One of your groups was deleted. I restored it, so look for Potterville Church of Christ. You have some duplicate groups. What you can do is, here on Faithlife, look through your groups to see which one has 4 members to it. That's the correct one you want to keep, and be a part of inside of Proclaim. Sorry for the confusion, let us know if it works out for you!
- WOW Proclaim team is SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you, you restored every thing.
- how do i add a powerpoint presentation into a proclaim prog?
- — Editedsorry to jump in here, but are you using File -> Import Presentation instead of Add Item -> Import Item? The first will create a new presentation, while the later will add it to your presentation.
- — Editedno problem! Add Item > Import Item > Powerpoint creates a new presentation for some reason. We had to copy the presentation from the new and paste in to the correct presentation, before deleting the incorrect new one (convoluted).
- that is very weird. I just tried it and both worked as expected. I'm gonna have one of our CS guys get in contact with you so we can figure out whats up. Including the deletion issues you have posted about in another thread
- How does all this work can I get help pl
- Hello , What questions are you having about Proclaim? You can always check out the training videos here: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/209657913 You can sign up for a 30 minute training session with Jacob at this link: https://calendly.com/proclaim-demo/proclaim-free-demo And you can always give us a call at 360-450-3542