Organization • Bellingham, WA • 30 members • 67,416 followers
About this group
Join the Proclaim community to get product support from our product specialists and developers!
- Go online with Faithlife Live Stream! https://fl.vu/live In response to COVID-19, we at Faithlife built a new live streaming service to help church leaders reach people at home. The service was successfully released to Faithlife Equip early access customers last weekend. Now we're expanding the beta program to the Faithlife Proclaim community. Try it out free for the next 30 days and share your experience with our team. To start your FREE 30-day trial, visit: https://fl.vu/live To provide feedback, please post your questions, issues, and stories here in the Faithlife Proclaim group using the hashtag #LiveStream. For more information on how to setup Faithlife Live Stream, read this article: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040842192-Livestream-your-service-with-Faithlife-Live-Stream Thank you and please let us know how else we can help your ministry.Faithlife Live Streamlivestream.faithlife.com
- Is there a way to hook a video camera into proclaim to project in the presentation?
- Hey Joel Adkins It sounds like you are looking to do like some sort of live video feed? If so the guide below will be a great resource on how to accomplish that. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007375691-Can-I-Show-Live-Video-While-I-Present-
- How do we stop the text boxes auto sizing the text? Thank you
- OK, then they need to show the size of font that is being used per slide, so we can then adjust the main size accordingly so that all slides are the same size.
- It's shown at the top, circled in red. See what happens when I make the text box bigger with two lines of text, too.
- Thanks for your help and insight, Pastor Pat Damiani! Also, check out this Support article about text editing tips and tricks in Proclaim: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007376091-Text-Editing-Tips-and-Tools CChapel
- how do i make the sound play on the action slide called "Give From Faithlife"? I'm not a technological newbie after 20 years, but I cannot get one sound from this action slide. What am I doing wrong
- I've just discovered that I can use Proclaim at home to record presentations on my Mac using a USB microphone or the onboard mic. Is it possible to use the onboard video camera to create lower thirds slides in Proclaim? I dont see where the settings are for the video section of these slides. Any instructions would be great. Thanks.
- i was looking into this recently and it looks like you have to have a switcher like the ATEM mini that will allow you to use chroma key (green screen) in order to do video with lower thirds. if anyone else has found another way please correct me because i need to know yesterday. :)
- Hi All, With more churches getting into live streaming I thought I would work up a tutorial about using Proclaim, OBS, and NDI to get lower thirds for worship slides over live video without the need for a video switcher. I hope it is helpful, I'm looking to do a video tutorial as well for it.Proclaim and OBS with NDI.pdfdrive.google.com
- I have added audio files that worked fine last week, but now do not. The duration time of most of them read 0:00. Just uploaded more and most have the same time - 0:00. Please help soon!
Brandon Adent — EditedThanks Community Christian Church Lincolnshire. It looks like you're uploading *.m4a files. I tried uploading an m4a as well and got the same 0:00 file length in Proclaim. I've passed this on to the rest of the team. Have you tried playing the audio? The files I uploaded still played back when I tried.
- Yes. They actually play when on air - I'm sorry to bother you with "user error"!! Thank you for your prompt responses.
- No problem at all, glad the files are playing as expected! As far as "user error", this one is all the way on us. We'll get it fixed soon.
- We are just starting to attach audio files to service items and I am trying to establish some naming conventions. However, some have already been imported and I can't see to find any way to manage them. Is there a way to rename audio clips?
- Ok. Thanks
- Brandon Adent, I'm scaffolding on Les' question. renaming Video files would be helpful too. After the service we published our service and (eventually got it uploaded this week). https://sermons.faithlife.com/sermons/565132-i-am-the-door I appreciate the "video" of slides cued to the audio. I tried to add a video of me actually preaching the message in front of a screen. While the upload worked, it renamed the file so that a user can't tell which video is which.
- I have 3 questions... 1. When I put in a stage direction for my pastor only half of the direction comes up. What could be wrong? 2. Can I live stream to Facebook Live and YouTube at the same time? How? 3. I bought a Bluetooth microphone for my pastor, when we use it all the recorded sounds (music) are not broadcasted. Is the microphone interfering with the stream? Any fixes?
- Hi Larry Henning, I can answer # 2 and have a question for #s 1 & 3. 2, I believe that you will have to subscribe to a streaming service to stream to Facebook Live and YouTube at the same time. We subscribe to Vimeo Premium which allows us to stream simultaneously Vimeo, FaceBook Live, YouTube and LinkedIn. It does cost $900 yearly ($75 per month) and that has to be a one time payment each year. 1, What kind of stage direction are you putting in? 3, what software are you using to stream?
- Larry Henning for #2, you either have to pay a lot of money, or be a huge nerd. I'm running an OBS setup that streams to a locally hosted nginx server that pushes RTMP to YouTube and uses stunnel to pipe another feed to Facebook live. If you understood any of that, you should be able to find instructions on how to set it up -- if you didn't understand it, I don't blame you, but it's probably too much of a can of spaghetti for you.