New Beta Feature: Live Stream Cues
Live stream setups can be confusing, so the Proclaim team came up with a solution that makes it easier: live stream cues in Proclaim.
It’s as simple as turning on your webcam in Proclaim’s settings, choosing some lower thirds media, adding live stream cues, and going On Air!
You can use any live stream provider, but we recommend Faithlife Live Stream for a more seamless integration. With a Live Stream subscription you can select your stream from the menu. If you choose another provider, type in your live stream information.
This feature is currently in open beta and is only available for 64-bit Windows version of Proclaim. Support for Mac is forthcoming. Learn more
- Has anyone had a problem with Proclaim dropping off the screen when "on air"? Yesterday during my service it happened 3 times and I finally had to give up. This has only happened since the latest Mac OS install and so far it was just this past week.
- Hello, Richard J. Backus - I am sorry for what must have been an extremely frustrating experience. When you say that Proclaim dropped off the screen, is Proclaim crashing or is it the projected/displayed images which are disappearing? Would you be so kind as to submit the log files from the computer which was running Proclaim during the service? https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007374731-How-Do-I-Submit-Log-Files-
- The projected/displayed images disappeared, I had to run back and take it off air and put it back on air to get it to come back up - I have submitted the log files - here is video of what happened live (It seemed to happen about every 12-15 minutes (I gave up after #3)
- I'm having issues with Video Input. I've tried 2 different setups: 1. Camacorder ->elgato hd60S+ -> usbc -> 15 inch macbook pro mid 2015 running High Sierra. 2. Camcorder -> AverMedia video -> USB -> macbook pro 15 mid 2010 running high sierra. I have the box checked for "enable video input". However, the moment I go on air, there is no video input. I check the settings, and the box for "enable video input" is unchecked. I see the video input through other apps such as OBS. Also, I see the video card as an option in the drop down menu in proclaim for video input, so it seems to be recognized. Logs submitted. Is there a simple solution to this? I've haven't had this problem running through windows 10. Is this a macOS issue? Thanks in advance.
Jordan Sjodin — EditedIt may be a permissions issue.. normally it should prompt you to allow access to the camera. If it’s not doing this try going to System Preferences > Security and Privacy and make sure proclaim is listed as allowed to access the camera
- Hi Jordan, thanks for the quick response! I went through System Preferences>Security and Privacy>Privacy. I don't see "camera". My camera is plugged in as above using setup number 2. I've attached what I see. Am I doing something wrong? Also, I went ahead and updated setup #1 above to Catalina. Now that works fine. Do you think it's an OS issue? The problem is that my 2010 mac is not compatible with anything beyond high sierra. Thanks again.
- Any idea why our videos keep getting hung in processing. This is the 4th or 5th one in the last few months. Its a hassle to have to keep publishing and republishing to finally get it to publish completely.Acts 19:21-41, 07.12.20, What to expect when youre on mission for the Lordsermons.faithlife.com
- Myke Harbuck. Hmmm, something seems wrong. It definitely can take longer on Sundays because there are many people wanting their videos processed at the same time. If it happens again, before you re-publish it would you please comment here or message me directly? That way I can take a look while the problem is occurring.
- I am new to this software and church leadership in general, what if we are doing church online and have no worship team. Can we add a worship song from my Apple Music or what is the licensing protocol for using a song that is purchased?
- Exactly, that was my concern. So purchasing a song on does not allow a church to play it in a service by Copyright law but the worship team (if there is one) can sing it themselves - no laws against that right?
- Also one other question, when you first log in, it wants to know the church name and location which in reality for me is my home as this is a proto-church in the making :) I am practicing on my own for now. How do I edit the church name in the profile, I don't want to use the name of churches I attend.
- You can not stream any recorded copyrighted music without permission from the copyright holder. That includes backing tracks. You need a CCLI Streaming License to stream copyrighted music that is performed live. The regular CCLI license does not cover that. https://us.ccli.com/streaming-license-terms-of-agreement/
- Is there a way to live stream into an Overflow room using Proclaim?
- Will the reliability of saving user-created Smart Media ever improve? It's so time-consuming having to save a Smart Media template with a video background over and over until it sticks.
- Hello, Frederic William Beck -- We probably need the log files from Proclaim to diagnose why this is happening. The next time you attempt to add a video background and it does not "stick," would you be so kind as to go to Help >> Submit Log Files >> confirm the submission? The developers can take a look at those files to start to diagnose. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007374731-How-Do-I-Submit-Log-Files-
- I am importing several fonts of the Amnesty family into Proclaim, but instead of installing them as separate fonts (Amnesty Script / Regular, Amnesty Sans / Regular, Amnesty Sans Stamp / Regular) Proclaim renames each of them to just "Amnesty / Regular" and therefore only one of them becomes available in the font picker. I checked them with fontdrop.info, and they all do have separate fontFamily, fullName, postscriptName tags. Only the preferredFamily tag is shared as "Amnesty" however each preferredSubFamily tag includes the variant (e.g. Script). Any chance that Proclaim is mixing up OT tags when importing?