Product Specialist, Bible Study Products
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
This position will assist the Logos product manager with the management of live products in the Logos and denominational lines of business. The work will include product selection for promotions, the reconfiguration of existing live products, and the creation of product pages for existing products.
The product strategist will be responsible for the product selection for most marketing campaigns. They will work closely with the marketing project coordinators and the publisher relations department to ensure that product promotions are planned and executed properly.
Direct Reporting to: Team Lead, Live Products
- Creates product pages for new products for sale on the website.
- Provides product lists to promotions coordinator for various promotional opportunities.
- Understands specifics of product details to ensure that appropriate products are selected for promotions.
- Works with live products team lead and promotions coordinator to ensure work is delivered on schedule and through appropriate channels.
- Responsible for coordinating and maintaining the work schedule in JIRA.
- Work with Faithlife’s internal design teams to ensure all collateral is available in proper formats and through proper channels for sales, customer service, and marketing teams.
- Responsible for building product pages from templates using basic HTML.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in religious studies, biblical studies, or theology.
- Knowledge of the Christian publishing market, including key titles, personalities, denominations, and publishers.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient using Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Highly qualified applicants will have a knowledge of SQL.
To be a proper fit in the Bible Study Products department you must:
- Be a strong writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Be committed to learning and expanding professional and industry knowledge.
- Have knowledge of popular resources in various genres (particularly biblical studies and theology) and publishers in the Christian market.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Free beverages and espresso
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA.