How to Install Reftagger on MediaWiki
- Use an FTP program like FileZilla to navigate to the folder where you installed MediaWiki.
- Opens the "skins" folder.
- Locate the file for the skin you are using. The file for the default skin is MonoBook.php. Save a local copy, and a backup copy too.
- Open the file in Dreamweaver, WordPad, or your favorite code editor.
- Find the tag and paste the customizable Reftagger code from the Reftagger page right above it.
- Save the file and upload it back to your server.
Read other tutorials