Ladies & kids Pool Party
The rain chances tomorrow keep increasing. Brenda will post on Faithlife at 9:00am whether we will swim or postpone until this Friday, June 11th. As of now, Friday looks like a great day! Please check back in the morning! Looking forward to whichever day the Lord has prepared for us to fellowship and swim!
(912)856-7914 if you have questions