Wednesday Fireside Chat Outside
Join us for conversation, worship, and prayer.
We'll be meeting outside in the parking lot (the bathrooms will be available). Please bring a camp chair to use if possible.
There will sidewalk chalk for kids to play with, and the are welcome to skate/rollerblade/scooter/bike around the parking lot..
Here are the expectations as we gather together (For Now):
- We will do our best to remain at least 6 ft apart at all times
- Everyone must wear a mask, even if you are 6 ft apart (unless you have children to full of life to keep these things on, and then be extra careful to help them keep their distance) As people share, they may remove the mask to share with the larger group.
- No holy kisses, no hugging, no hand shaking, no fist bumping, no elbow tapping, no hip checking (you get the idea)
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer as much as possible
-Be gracious and kind with one another, the world is chaotic and heavy right now, we could all use a soft place to land
- If you are sick in any way please stay at home, we'd love to pray for you, and we will miss you, but please don't show up if you have any symptoms of sickness
- I love you all, and I am so grateful for each of you