About this group
Exalting Jesus and Making Disciples in the Raleigh/Bartlett area of Memphis!Ask to join
- I currently have a couple of spots open for Biblical Counseling. If you are interested, please private message me. Struggles with anger, depression, anxiety, communication, fear, ptsd, suffering, etc. I can do some over zoom as well.
- God's Wisdom Revealed by the SpiritIntroduction: Although the comparisons will be made for many years into the future, Ice Storm 1994 still seemed to be a greater event than the recent ice storm we had this past year. I know the data states that more people lost power this year than in 1994, but 94’s storm seemed more chaotic on this…sermons.faithlife.com
- Here are some pics of the Back to School Bash at Bartlett Heights. Thank you for your donations and care towards these in our community.
- Hello everyone. We will set up tomorrow around 3:15 p so if you can make it early, the help would be appreciated!
- Hello church family! I have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity. Nathan has invited me to join him on a Catalyst mission trip to India in September! God has given me a desire to pour in to others and now He is giving me the chance to do it with local pastors in India. I am asking that you pray for the team as we travel. I’m also asking that you consider contributing financially to this trip. We are trusting that God will provide the means for me to go. Would you please be a part of sending me? If you want to give, you can do so online through the churches online giving. Mark the gift as a “missions gift”, and put my name in the comments section. Thank you so much in advance for your prayers and financial contributions.
- Prayer request from a friend who trains pastors in Nigeria through Catalyst: Brothers, I'm not sure I can pray big enough for Ephraim and Hassan. A bride of 2 weeks was kidnapped and assaulted(Boko Haram is a main threat to this region). After two months she returned to her village pregnant. The family asked if they were justified to abort the baby. He's not sure what they decided but he's hoping to find out, praying she kept the baby as traumatic as it is. After ministering to a number of families, Ephraim became physically sick over the horror and was hospitalized. He's home resting now for 10 days. Please pray for this situation and for pastors all across our world ministering in unimaginable evils.