Pastor • 2 members • 42 followers
- — EditedJoin my chronological Bible Reading Plan. Read through the Bible together. Jump in at any time. Our faith will grow if we read the Word of God. It will shrivel and die if we keep making excuses. Click the box below and start growing today!Roger That! - Bible Reading PlanClick "Ask to Join" and you will be accepted into the group.faithlife.com
- — EditedBe a Part of the Action
Would you like to do more to help further the growth of the good news in Cambodia? Click below and become a supporter of our work. Your gift will reap eternal rewards.
- The Lord is doing a great work in Cambodia. There is a revival of men who are hearing the Word of Christ and being discipled. Thank you for support and prayers!
- — EditedA new pagan temple (maybe Hindu or Sikh?) is being built down the street from me. The world is on our doorstep. “Go and make disciples.”
- — EditedHanging out with these two guys, who are both smart and wise, is a weekly highlight.
- What is the true gospel? Does it need defending? Our Thursday night Refresh! is where we find out the answers to these and other questions about "What will you do with the person of Jesus Christ?
- Disciples making disciples. This is the Jesus way.
- — EditedMen (deported from the U.S.) come from the villages and jungle in northern Cambodia to hear the Word of Christ. Pray for Van as he leads them.
- I just noticed, fifty days and I head back to Phnom Penh, Cambodia! Great things are happening there. Stay tuned!
- — EditedWith my two friends this morning. We determined today to be better fathers, husbands, and workers because of love and what Jesus Christ has done for us. To Him be all the glory.
- — EditedThe Western Expansion (Daniel Boone)
It's the first day of school and I am excited to teach The Western Expansion at Legacy Academy.
For the first 7 weeks we are focusing on Daniel Boone and the opening of the Wilderness Trail. After my next Cambodia trip in November, we move on to the Year of the Horseless Carriage, and then one of my favorites, Lewis and Clark! I am privileged to be able to teach 3rd and 5th grades.