Randall Presbyterian Church
Sunday, October 17, 10:00 a.m.
Sunday Scripture: Psalm 32:1-5, Matthew 6:12-15
Message: "As We Forgive Our Debtors"
The service will be outdoors. You may wish to bring your own chairs. The picnic/potluck will follow.
Weather forecast: Chilly but Sunny and no wind!
The On-Line Worship
If you can't attend the in-person worship, you are encouraged to view the service online. The service will be able to be viewed on the church's Facebook Page or the church's webpage or search Randall Presbyterian Church on Youtube.
The Sunday School for children will be during worship. They will move indoors to the basement following the Children's Time.
Perkins Bible Study
Thursday Mornings at 9:30 a.m.
Come join us at the Little Falls Perkins for a late breakfast, early lunch, just coffee or come just for the study and fellowship. The study is lead by Nancy Skoog. We will begin a new study on the book of Ruth on September 9.
Readers Needed to Help with Worship
Each week readers are needed for both the online worship service and the in-person worship service. Readings are pre-recorded for the online service and done live on Sunday mornings. Volunteers can signup to read at both or just one of the services. Families are encouraged to participate. Volunteers can signup at the church or online.
- Colleen Waldoch, October 16
- Marin Waldoch, October 18
- Keven Vetsch, October 19
- Allison Bartle, October 21
- Joyce McDonald, October 24
- Carter Yorek, October 24
- Please keep Joyce and Gary in your prayers as Joyce struggles with cancer.
- Please keep Chris and his family in your prayers as Chris struggles with cancer.
- Betty is Mary Skoog's sister. Please keep her in your prayers.
Ariel Waldoch & Kris
- Ariel's significant other, Kris is recovering from ankle surgery. Ariel is Collen and Gerald Waldoch's daughter.
- Brad's cancer has returned. Chad is Kari Magee's brother.