Welcome and Announcements
Call to Worship
*Hymn 147:1-3 O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
*Salutation and Invocation
Hymn 147:4-5 O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
We Confess our Christian Faith
Heidelberg Catechism #124
*Hymn 154 As with Gladness Men of Old
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 53:1-6
Text: Acts 3:11-19
Sermon “The Power of the Name of Jesus”
Prayer (concluded with Lord's Prayer in unison)
Hymn 159 Good Christian Men, Rejoice
(Tithes & Offerings Collected)
- PRAY for the family of Bob George as they mourn his passing. May they be comforted by the hope of eternal life through Christ Jesus for all who believe in Him. The funeral will be here on Tuesday at 11am (visitation is 9-11am).
- PRAY for the Special Classis Meeting this Wednesday in Iowa. The Classis is being asked to hear a formal complaint of church members of Peace Reformed (Garner, IA) against some of their officers and bring a just and Biblical resolution to the matter.
- Check out our latest SermonAudio download report and remember to share our church messages on your social media
- Christmas Caroling: Next Sunday afternoon we will plan to spread the Christian joy of this season to our shutins. If you have any questions or can help with logistics, please see Patty Check.
- Christmas Eve Program: we invite any church members (or guests who will be present) to participate with a reading, song, instrumental piece, ensemble, etc. Please see the pastor with your ideas so he can arrange the program accordingly.
“The Power of the Name of Jesus”