Chad will fill in
The EVERY FCA Devotional features a 31-day reading plan to help coaches and athletes develop a habit of reading the Bible daily and applying it to their lives. For a moment each day, we can dig deep into God's Word and pursue a relationship with Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. Click the image to get the start the plan.
We are so thankful for your continued faithfulness and generosity pictured in the graph above. Your faithfulness allows us to continue moving the mission forward, sharing the gospel through everything we do. The infographic above represent areas your giving, over and above tithe, can make an additional difference.
- CMC Mortgage: We owe $1.1 Million on the CMC loan. The CMC has proven to be a valuable bridge to our community. It has been an avenue to reach new people and bring them into our family through pickle-ball, archery, basketball, Warner events, and much more. Our monthly obligation to the mortgage is roughly $7000. Your monthly commitment of $25, $50, $100 or more will help us meet this need. Our goal is to pay off this mortgage as rapidly as possible, therefore, larger gifts of $5,000, $10,000, $50,000 or more can be directly applied to the principle on the loan.
- CMC Kitchen: Soon you will see a difference in our CMC Kitchen space. The items have been ordered and will be delivered early in May. This will allow us to be more efficient plus have additional space. Thank you.
- Driveway Pavement: This may be the least attractive item on the list. But you have likely noticed the potholes and damage to our drive. We wish to resurface the east drive past all three facilities and the drop off in front of the sanctuary.
- Basketball and Sports Equipment: Sport is the bridge to reach the next generation. We have formed several partnerships to reach the community through sports, including Bok Academy, Candle Light Academy, and Warner University. I am very excited about a new partnership with FCA Sport. We will be launching sports clinics and leagues for kids and youth in partnership with FCA this summer. But we need to equip the gym. Our entry level investment in gym equipment is $15,000, to fully equip the sports functionality we need roughly $30,000.
- Sanctuary Sound: We utilize our sanctuary in so many ways including worship, brown bag hymn sings, concerts, and so much more. The reality is, our essential sound system is over 30 years old. Though we are operational we need to make improvements.
Chad & The Elders
Today, June 5th at 10:15 AM we will have a combined service in the CMC worship center featuring our VBS children. We will share the celebrations and highlights. You won't want to miss this!
Carry-in meal to follow -- be sure to stay and eat with us!
Sunday, June 12th
Hannah Johnson will be sharing in both of our services on Sunday, June 12th. Hannah works through World Gospel Mission and is one of the missions SLWCOG supports monthly. She is excited to share how our support helps to share the word of Jesus through her.
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org to update your prayer requests.
- Benson, Heather – health issues (Cheryl Benson’s daughter-in-law)
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Dylina, Lisa – heart surgery scheduled for 6/6 (Liz Tingley’s mom)
- First Responders
- Fischer, Leslie – stage 5 kidney failure (Sherry Cristini’s sister-in-law)
- Front Line Health Care Workers
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Hoag, Patsy – AFib
- Holeton, Al – health issues.
- Mann, Reece – cancer (Joyce Collins’ nephew)
- Milton, Eric – cochlear implant 6/8 (Anita Bradley’s grandson)
- Morgan, Shawn – neuropathy (Pastor Austin’s dad)
- Munoz, Mary – chemo treatments
- Pratt, Mike and Barb - COVID
- Ritchey, Kim – many health issues
- Sellwood, Mark – cancer (Alice Neill’s neighbor)
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter
- Singer, David – stage 4 kidney failure
- Stokes, Bob – many health issues
- Storer, Bett – health issues (Linda Marino’s friend)
- Tingley, Pat – heart issues (Pastor Chad’s mom)
- Weber, Evelyn – rehab-recovering from broken arm
- Westerburg, Dewey – health issues
Wednesday Evening Opportunities
~Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.~
Plan to stay for one of our growth opportunities:
- Adult Bible Study in the café ~ featuring Dr. Shawn Craigmiles
- Youth Group (grades 7-12) CMC upstairs
- South Kids (preschool-grade 6) CMC upstairs
- Nursery care provided in the family room
Connect with us. Do you want to know who we are, where we are going, what we are doing, and how to be involved? Visit our website for all of these answers and more.