FCA SPORT CO-ED ELEMENTARY BASKETBALL LEGAUE
Now is the time to register your child(ren) for the FCA Sport Co-Ed Elementary Basketball league!!
Click the link above to register your child(ren), grades K-5th, at $70 each, for the 8-week league here at South. Use the registration button that corresponds with your child's age; such as, U7 is for students up to age 7.
The league assessment dates are August 16th, 18th, and the 23rd (if needed) with practices scheduled to begin Tuesday, August 30th. The games will be held on Saturdays beginning September 17th.
This registration link will only be open until August 20th
so don't wait!
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or email@example.com to update your prayer requests.
- Agnew, Raymond & Lida – recovering from COVID
- Benson, Heather – health issues (Cheryl Benson’s daughter-in-law)
- Collins, Lorena – knee and leg issues
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Curtis, Marilyn - shingles
- Darr, George – health issues and pending surgery
- Darr, Joyce – health issues
- Dunn, Patricia – recovering from sinus surgery
- First Responders
- Fischer, Leslie – stage 5 kidney failure (Sherry Cristini’s sister-in-law)
- Front Line Health Care Workers.
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Hinton, Emily – cancer (Gail Hinton’s daughter-in-law)
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Hunt, Dolly – liver & kidney issues
- Kochanowski, Bob – recovering from sepsis
- Mann, Reece – cancer (Joyce Collins’ nephew)
- Quam, Edwin - recovering from surgery (Rob & Gail Quam’s grandson)
- Ritchey, Kim – many health issues
- Robinson, Ja’Quan – recovering from surgery
- Sellwood, Mark – cancer (Alice Neill’s neighbor)
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter)
- Sophia – cancer (Diane Peace’s niece’s granddaughter)
- Singer, David – stage 4 kidney failure
- Storer, Betty – health issues (Linda Marino’s sister)
- Swartzfager, Marlene – COPD
- Thompson, Chad – pancreatic cancer (Marilyn Thompson’s son)
- Westerburg, Dewey – recovering from COVID
- Wilson, Dale and Kathy – recovering from COVID
Wednesday Evening Opportunities
Wednesday evening growth opportunities are back! We are excited to offer something for everyone in the family: adult Bible studies with Pastor Chad; South Youth (grades 6-12) with Austin Morgan; South Kids (grades K-5); Family Room (ages birth-4); and, pickleball. We have a place for you!
Connect with us. Do you want to know who we are, where we are going, what we are doing, and how to be involved? Visit our website for all of these answers and more.