2 Kings 6:17CSB
You have a calling, a purpose.
1 Kings 19:19-21
Take 100% Ownership of your Actions and Decisions.
2 Kings 6:9, Matthew 8:21-22
Clarify what is of highest value
Our Clarity at South:
- Everyone Matters to God!
- An Encounter with Jesus can change anything!
- A Change in you, can change your world!
Engage with your T.E.A.M.
2 Kings 6:17
Based on information you are processing, what is the action I need to take right now.
2 Kings 6:16-17ESV
Kentucky Disaster Relief
We've all seen the horrible pictures coming out of Kentucky. We see a need and our desire is to give. That's why today, Sunday, August 21st we will take a special offering for Kentucky Disaster Relief. We will send the offering to Church of God Anderson, Disaster Relief and 100% of the offering will go to Kentucky.
We are working to organize a Disaster Relief Team to travel to Kentucky ... detailed information will be shared as soon as we have it. Stay tuned.
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org to update your prayer requests.
- Agnew, Raymond & Lida – recovering from COVID
- Benson, Heather – health issues (Cheryl Benson’s daughter-in-law)
- Collins, Lorena – knee and leg issues
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Curtis, Marilyn – recovering from shingles
- Darr, George – recovering from surgery
- Darr, Joyce – health issues
- First Responders
- Fischer, Leslie – stage 5 kidney failure (Sherry Cristini’s sister-in-law)
- Front Line Health Care Workers.
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Hinton, Gail – passing of her daughter-in-law, Emily
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Hunt, Dolly – liver & kidney issues
- Kochanowski, Bob – recovering from septic arthritis and gout
- Lielani – unspoken (Edith Garrett’s daughter)
- Mann, Reece – cancer (Joyce Collins’ nephew)
- Quam, Edwin - recovering from surgery (Rob & Gail Quam’s grandson)
- Ritchey, Kim – many health issues
- Sellwood, Mark – cancer (Alice Neill’s neighbor)
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter)
- Sophia – cancer (Diane Peace’s niece’s granddaughter)
- Singer, David – recovering from a fistula procedure
- Storer, Betty – health issues (Linda Marino’s sister)
- Thompson, Chad – pancreatic cancer (Marilyn Thompson’s son)
- Thompson, Emmy – recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Warner University- new and returning students
- Westerburg, Dewey - health issues
Wednesday evening growth opportunities are back! We are excited to offer something for everyone in the family: adult Bible studies with Pastor Chad; South Youth (grades 6-12); South Kids (grades K-5); Family Room (ages birth-4); and pickleball.
We have a place for you!
Connect with us. Do you want to know who we are, where we are going, what we are doing, and how to be involved? Visit our website for all of these answers and more.