Romans 12:2, Exodus 3:1-11
Prayer is recognition of and surrender to God’s omnipotent, omniscience, and omnipresence character.
- PRAYER IS WHERE GOD TRANSFORMS (CHANGES) US.
- PRAYER IS MEETING GOD IN OUR CHALLENGES, GOALS, AND FRUSTRATIONS.
- PRAYER IS BECOMING AWARE OF GOD AND PRESENT TO GOD- "HERE I AM"
- PRAYER IS BECOMING HUMBLE & FEARFUL IN GOD’S PRESENCE.
- PRAYER IS TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION WITH GOD.
- PRAYER IS WHERE AND HOW OUR EXCUSES, CHALLENGES, AND HOPES ARE TRANSFORMED IN.
Prayer Changes (Transforms) Thing!
READ ROMANS 12:2
• In what three-year period of your life did you make the most changes? What was it like?
• Share a time when you saw someone who needed to change but just couldn’t. What barriers stood in their way to a better future?
• Which for you has been the most powerful catalyst for change in your life:
(1) Being affirmed by God’s love,
(2) being connected to Christ’s body,
(3) being empowered by God’s Spirit.
• Which of these four resources do you need to increase in your routine to increase your chances to make a positive change: Scripture, Christian Music, Service, Fellowship?
• Bonus: Does anyone need to make a change that you would be willing to share with the group to hold you accountable or support you with practically?