We are called to not only pray but financially help missionaries both locally and abroad. Promises of Faith, Sunday, January 22nd, you will have the chance to get a greater understanding and meet several of the missionaries that SLWCOG supports. We are excited that several of the missionaries will be here in person and will be sharing in our service. It will be a great experience to share with our missionary partners and worship with them.
This will be a combined worship service at 10:15 AM in the CMC Worship Center. There will be a potluck/international fellowship meal following the service. Plan to bring your specialty dish(es) to share. Paper products, utensils, and drinks will be provided.
Prayer Circle Survey
We have witnessed the power of prayer in our church, our community, and our own lives. Would you like to deepen your prayer life? Do you want to share in group? This opportunity may be just what you are looking for to start the new year of 2023.
Scan the link and complete the Prayer Circle group interest survey. These groups will be designed to meet regularly through the month of May. Thank you.
Senior Adult Sunday School Kickoff
February 5, 2023
Senior Adult Sunday School will follow the 9:00 AM worship service. Bring your Bible, notebook, and a pen.
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or email@example.com to update your prayer requests.
- Albrecht, Sara – health issues (daughter of Al & Jan Bordine)
- Alexander, Laura Grace – cancer (friend of Sara Bogart)
- Armed Force personnel
- Bordine, Jim – recovering from foot surgery (son of Al & Jan Bordine)
- Caregivers for loved ones
- Chistison, Daniel – addiction (Jody Praklet’s son-in-law)
- Collins, Rick and Joyce – passing of Nellie Collins
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Durham, Carolyn – health issues
- First Responders
- Hager, Andy – pending back surgery
- Hamilton, Gary – health issues (Sara Bogart’s nephew)
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Jackson, Ruthanne – hospice
- Linamen, Larry – cancer (Shirley Fair’s brother)
- Nedialkoo, Zachary – direction (Jody Praklet’s grandson)
- Pratt, Michael – health issues
- Reed, Julia – broken ankle (Rita Polston’s mom)
- Relyea, Miriam – passing of her husband (Elva Mattox’s sister)
- Ritchey, Kim – health issues
- Schrecker, Samatha – Guillain-Barre’ syndrome (Terri Holstrom’s niece)
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter)
- Singer, David – stage 4 kidney failure
- Stoddard, Dick – stage 4 lung cancer and COPD (Bob Bogart’s friend)
- Stought, Udora – breast cancer
- Toombs, Donna – valve replacement surgery ( Linda Marino’s friend)
- Turner, Alice – dementia (Michael Turner’s mom)
- VanDeusen, Joann – recovering from a fall
- Vickey, Bruce – macular degeneration
- Vignolini, Danyelle – health issues (Linda Golack’s friend)
- Warner University Faculty, Staff and Students
- Westerburg, Dewey – health issues
- Wienk, Bill – grief (Penny Wienk-Reynolds’ brother)
- Wilcox, Robert – parkinson’s disease ( Joan Wilcox’s brother)
- Wilson, Dan & Diana – health issues
We believe in the power of prayer! Stop and pray with us every Thursday at noon right were you are or in the sanctuary or in the CMC.
Life Line Screening
Time is running out...sign up today!
A screening can provide Peace of Mind or Early Detection. On January 27th you have the opportunity to participate in the LifeLine Screening. The screening package is only $149 (50% saving) and includes: Carotid Artery Screening (plaque); peripheral Arterial Disease Screening; Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA); Atrial Fibrillation; and Osteoporosis Risk.
Appointments can be made at their website or by calling 1.888.653.6441.
Connect with us at www.slwcog.com. Do you want to know who we are, where we are going, what we are doing, and how to be involved? Visit our website for all of these answers and more.