The Compass Newsletter
Mission Trip to Kentucky
We are working to organize a mission trip to travel to Kentucky and assist with the clean up and rebuilding following the flood. We will be leaving on Thursday, October 20th and return on Monday, October 24th (tentative dates). Are you interested in going? Sign up at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-638-1019.
More detailed information to come. Stay tuned.
If you are interested in being baptized or have questions, please contact email@example.com and call 863-638-1019.
We need your help to staff our family room during the 10:15 AM worship service on Sundays and Wednesday evenings 6-7 PM. We need volunteers -- just like you -- to play with and hold our newborns through 3 years of age.
Contact Julie for additional information at 863-638-1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday Evening Opportunities
Wednesday evening growth opportunities are back! We are excited to offer something for everyone in the family: adult Bible studies with Pastor Chad; South Youth (grades 6-12); South Kids (grades K-5); Family Room (ages birth-4); and pickleball.
We have a place for you!
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or email@example.com to update your prayer requests.
- Black, Jim – breathing issues
- Benson, Heather – health issues (Cheryl Benson’s daughter-in-law)
- Collins, Lorena – knee and back issues
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Darr, George – recovering from surgery
- Darr, Joyce – health issues
- First Responders
- Fischer, Leslie – stage 5 kidney failure (Sherry Cristini’s sister-in-law)
- Front Line Health Care Workers.
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer and broken leg (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Hunt, Dolly – liver & kidney issues
- Leilani – unspoken (Edith Garrett’s daughter)
- Mann, Reece – cancer (Joyce Collins’ nephew)
- Scott, Lexie – health issues (Chris Scott’s family member)
- Sellwood, Mark – cancer (Alice Neill’s neighbor)
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter)
- Sophia – cancer (Diane Peace’s niece’s granddaughter)
- Singer, David – stage 4 kidney failure
- Stoddard, Dick – stage 4 lung cancer and COPD (Bob Bogart’s friend)
- Stokes, Bob and June – many health issues
- Storer, Betty – health issues (Linda Marino’s sister)
- Thompson, Chad – pancreatic cancer (Marilyn Thompson’s son)
- Thompson, Emmy – recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Warner University Faculty, Staff and Students
- Westerburg, Dewey - health issues
We believe in the power of prayer! Stop and pray with us every Thursday at noon right were you are or in the sanctuary/CMC. Just Pray!
This Week South Kids At Home
Leading our kids spiritually is vitally important. Each week you can implement what your Kids are learning at HOME. Click the picture above to download the LifeWay kids app. It’s free! Select Gospel project kids. Then your family can choose from games, coloring pages and activities to enhance what you’re learning each Sunday in South Kid’s.