The Compass Newsletter
Kentucky Work Trip
WOW! What an opportunity to serve. It's not too late to sign up to share in this experience -- sign up with firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure if this type of trip is for you, come to the information meeting on Wednesday, September 28, at 5:30 PM in the café.
Baby Dedication Sunday will be on, October 16, 2022, during the 10:15 worship service. It is important as a church we surround these parents and families to be a consistent source of encouragement, strength and resources as they raise their child.
If you would like to participate in the service, please contact us at email@example.com or 863-638-1019.
If you are interested in being baptized or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 863-638-1019.
We need your help to staff our family room during the 10:15 AM worship service on Sundays and Wednesday evenings 6-7 PM. We need volunteers -- just like you -- to play with and hold our newborns through 3 years of age.
Contact Julie for additional information at 863-638-1019 or email@example.com.
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org to update your prayer requests.
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Darr, George – recovering from surgery
- Darr, Joyce – health issues
- Denby, Zack – passing of his father
- First Responders
- Fischer, Leslie – stage 5 kidney failure (Sherry Cristini’s sister-in-law)
- Front Line Health Care Workers
- Hamilton, Gary – health issues (Sara Bogart’s nephew)
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer and broken leg (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Horn, Ron – congestive heart failure
- Hunt, Dolly – liver and kidney issues
- Huntsman, Tony – health issues
- Linamen, Larry – infection on brain and tumor on lung (Shirley Fair’s brother)
- Mann, Reece – cancer (Joyce Collins’ nephew)
- Penn, Adda – lap band surgery (Susan Black’s friend)
- Sellwood, Mark – cancer (Alice Neill’s neighbor)
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter)
- Sophia – financial assistance for parents (Diane Peace’s niece)
- Singer, David – stage 4 kidney failure
- Stoddard, Dick – stage 4 lung cancer and COPD (Bob Bogart’s friend)
- Storer, Betty – health issues (Linda Marino’s sister)
- Thompson, Chad – pancreatic cancer (Marilyn Thompson’s son).
- Varda, Barbara – blood issues (Linda Golack’s friend)
- Warner University Faculty, Staff and Students
- Westerburg, Dewey – health issues
We believe in the power of prayer! Stop and pray with us every Thursday at noon right were you are or in the sanctuary/CMC. Just Pray!
Wednesday Evening Opportunities
Wednesday evening growth opportunities are back! We are excited to offer something for everyone in the family: adult Bible studies with Pastor Chad; South Youth (grades 6-12); South Kids (grades K-5); Family Room (ages birth-4); and pickleball.
We have a place for you!