The Compass Newsletter
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or firstname.lastname@example.org to update your prayer requests.
- Alexander, Laura Grace – cancer (friend of Sara Bogart)
- Applewhite, Morris – recovering from knee replacement surgery
- Burke, Nicholas – health issues (friend of Linda Golack)
- Bodine, Jan – recovering from cancer surgery.
- Caregivers for loved ones
-Collins, Joyce - passing of nephew Reece Mann
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
-Fairchild, Ralph - pending surgery
- Fasel, Jeremy – cancer
- First Responders
- Fischer, Leslie – stage 5 kidney failure (Sherry Cristini’s sister-in-law)
- Front Line Health Care Workers
- Gallimore, Steve – passing of his wife Phyllis Presutti
- Hamilton, Gary – health issues (Sara Bogart’s nephew)
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer and broken leg (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Horn, Ron – congestive heart failure
- Hunt, Dolly – liver & kidney issues
- Linamen, Larry – cancer (Shirley Fair’s brother)
- Montgomery, Roy and family – passing of his wife, Carla
- Schrecker, Samatha – Guillain-Barre’ syndrome (Terri Holstrom’s niece)
- Sellwood, Mark - cancer (Alice Neill’s neighbor)
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter)
- Singer, David – stage 4 kidney failure
- Sophia – financial assistance for parents (Diane Peace’s niece)
- Southard, Tim – knee surgery (Steve & Nadine Southard’s son)
- Stoddard, Dick – stage 4 lung cancer and COPD (Bob Bogart’s friend)
- Storer, Betty – health issues (Linda Marino’s sister)
- Thompson, Chad – pancreatic cancer (Marilyn Thompson’s son)
- Valarie – Loss of home during Hurricane Ian (Susan Black’s niece)
- Victims of Hurricane Ian
- Warner University Faculty, Staff and Students
- Westerburg, Dewey – health issues
- Wilson, Diana – health issues
We believe in the power of prayer! Stop and pray with us every Thursday at noon right were you are or in the sanctuary/CMC. Just Pray!
House of Blessing Christmas gifts
The House of Blessing staff Christmas gifts must be brought to the church this Sunday, November 6th.
We still need gift wrapping paper, tape (to be sent), a towel set for Gethro, a queen sheet set for Imene, perfume and scarf for Madelaine.
Thanks to everyone who has participated!
Place all items in the barrels located in the dock/café. Thanks!
We need your help to staff our family room during the 10:15 AM worship service on Sundays and Wednesday evenings 6-7 PM. We need volunteers -- just like you -- to play with and hold our newborns through 3 years of age.
Contact Julie for additional information at 863-638-1019 or email@example.com.
Wednesday Evening Opportunities
Wednesday evening growth opportunities are back! We are excited to offer something for everyone in the family: adult Bible studies with Pastor Chad; South Youth (grades 6-12); South Kids (grades K-5); Family Room (ages birth-4); and pickleball.
We have a place for you!