The Compass Newsletter
As we focus on Christ during this Advent season, we are giving the opportunity to give a special gift that will be used by the Church of God ministries and missions.
Please use the designated envelopes and/or designate in the check memo with "CBO." Checks still need to be made out to "South Lake Wales Church of God" or "slwcog." Thank you.
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or email@example.com to update your prayer requests.
- Albrecht, Sara – health issues (daughter of Al & Jan Bodine)
- Alexander, Laura Grace – cancer (friend of Sara Bogart
- Armed Force personnel
- Blankenship, Bob – recovering from COVID
- Bordine, Jim – diabetes and MRSA (son of Al & Jan Bodine)
- Burke, Nicholas – health issues (friend of Linda Golack)
- Caregivers for loved ones
- Craigmiles, Shawn & Jan- recovering from COVID
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Curtis, Marilyn – passing of her mother, Agnes Green
- Durham, Carolyn – health issues
- First Responders
- Hager, Andy – pending back surgery
- Hamilton, Gary – health issues (Sara Bogart’s nephew)
- Hickey, Raymond – cancer (son of Jim & Susan Black)
- Hinton, Gail – recovering from COVID
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Linamen, Larry – cancer (Shirley Fair’s brother)
- Medlin, David – health issues (Penny Wienk’s son)
- Schrecker, Samatha – Guillain-Barre’ syndrome (Terri Holstrom’s niece)
- Selent, Dave – recovering from COVID
- Sikora, Kaci – pancreatitis – (Dewey & Kathy Westerburg’s granddaughter)
- Singer, David – stage 4 kidney failure
- Southard, Nadine – passing of her sister, Barbara Matthews
- Steibly, Judianne – recovering from COVID
- Stoddard, Dick – stage 4 lung cancer and COPD (Bob Bogart’s friend)
- Stought, Udora – breast cancer
- Vignolini, Danyelle – health issues (Linda Golack’s friend).
- Warner University Faculty, Staff and Students
- Westerburg, Dewey – health issues
- Wilcox family – passing of Alida Wilcox
- Wilson, Dan & Diana – health issues
- Wittman, Beverly – passing of her mother, Marion Perkins
We believe in the power of prayer! Stop and pray with us every Thursday at noon right were you are or in the sanctuary/CMC.