The Compass Newsletter
We are working to complete/clean up the information in our new church management system, Planning Center. We want to do a push to get as many pictures and personal information as possible before the snowbirds leave us for a season.
9:00 AM Service
On Sunday, March 19th, we are asking the snowbirds with last names beginning with A - M and any that are moving back north before March 26th come to church at 8:00 AM to complete their personal information "card" and have a current picture taken.
We will do the same routine on Sunday, March 26th for snowbirds with last names beginning with N - Z.
Sunday, April 2nd we will finish up with the folks who live here year round. Also, we will take pictures at choir practices and Donuts with Darr to ease the crowds on Sundays.
10:15 AM Service
On Sundays, March 19th, March 26th, and April 2nd we will be set up to take pictures in the café both at 9:30 AM and following the service. Each person will need to complete the information "card," and have a current picture taken.
Thank you for your corporation.
South Women's Gathering
South Women's Gathering (IF-Local) matters to us, because we get to gather and remind each other that God is who we need. God is who will provide. We gather for worship, with our Bibles, and we ask God to move.
Saturday March 25th,
Cost is $15
(to be collected at the door)
FREE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
Save the Date & Register NOW
Contact the church office at 863.638.1019 or email@example.com to update your prayer requests.
- Alexander, Laura Grace – cancer (friend of Sara Bogart)
- Armed Force personnel
- Caregivers for loved ones
- Carey, Janet – macular degeneration
- Christison, Dan – addiction and PTSD
- Curtis, Darrel – stage 4 kidney disease
- Durham, Carolyn – health issues
- First Responders
- Foster, Terri – pneumonia (Carol Foster’s daughter-in-law)
- Goodrich, Dan - health issues (Jody Praklet’s brother)
- Hamilton, Gary – health issues (Sara Bogart’s nephew)
- Holeton, Al – health issues
- Pratt, Michael – health issues
- Schrecker, Samatha – Guillain-Barre’ syndrome (Terri Hofstrom’s niece)
- Scott, Charlie – stage 3 lung cancer (Chris Scott’s uncle)
- Singer, David – kidney disease - dialysis
- Stoddard, Dick – stage 4 lung cancer and COPD (Bob Bogart’s friend)
- Stought, Udora – breast cancer
- Town, Kathy – passing of her husband, Todd (Kathy Westerburg’s nephew)
- Vickey, Bruce – macular degeneration
- Wares, Kyle – passing of his wife (Diane Peace’s grandson)
- Warner University Faculty, Staff and Students
- Westerburg, Dewey – health issues
- Wilcox, Robert – Parkinson’s disease (Joan Wilcox’s brother)
- Wilson, Diana – health issues
Grief Prayer Group
Are you learning to deal with grief and would like to meet, share, and pray with others in a similar season of life? The Grief Prayer Group is meeting on Thursday, 2:00 - 3:00 pm in the sanctuary annex for eight weeks led by Bill Power and Dave Thomas (March 2 through April 20).
Note this is not the "Grief Share" program.
We believe in the power of prayer! Stop and pray with us every Thursday at noon right where you are or in the sanctuary/CMC.