Saint Mark Parish
Church • 11 members • 89 followers
About this group
“We give thanks to God for all of you.” 1Thess.1:2
- —News— 1-To all the women of St. Mark's Parish. Our luncheon for September, will be on Tuesday the 10th at 1:00pm. I will be calling in for a setup at Longhorns. God Bless, Gail 2-Women’s Group bake sale: Sunday, September 22 after 9AM Mass. (St. John Hall) 3-Our Lady of Perpetual Help Found Raiser: September 14-15/ 21-22 after Mass. (Vestibule) 4-Knights of Columbus: Pancake Breakfast: Sunday, September 29 after 9AM Mass. (St. John Hall) —Prayers— Please add/ continue to pray for: Jack Enright and Angela Provine.
- 1- Please, pray for the repose of the soul of Francis Joseph, grandchild of Richard and Mary Ann Nutt. 2- Pray for Ignacio Guardián Torres Who is very ill. 3- Please, help members of your group signup for faithlife.com/stmkcc, our parish communication service. Thank you!Saint Mark Catholic Church“We give thanks to God for all of you.” 1Thess.1:2faithlife.com
- The Assumption of Mary proclaims God's fidelity to his elect, exalts the humble. Mary's perseverance to the Logos makes her Blessed for believing and following him. She who saw her son die and risen from the dead today shares Heaven. John has seen the Ark and her name is Mary. ____________ La Asunción de María pregona la fidelidad de Dios para con sus elegidos, enaltece a los humildes. La perseverancia de María al Logos la hace Bendita por creer y seguirlo. Aquella que vio a su hijo morir y resucitar comparte hoy el Cielo. Juan a visto el Arca y se llama María.
- Greetings in Christ the Risen Lord! Please pray for the repose of the soul of Mary Lois Eterno, mom of Jennifer Hinson. Her funeral was this past Saturday. Our prayers for the Hinson and Eterno families.
- Please add, Conor Christopherson and Charmaine Morris to prayer list per Mildred Christopherson request
- A reception will be held following the 5:00p.m. funeral Mass for John Callahan on Friday, August 2. We ask all of our parishioners to bring a dish to share. We will need salads, sides, and desserts. Chicken and bread will be provided. Thank you. May God bless you for your generosity. St. Mark ‘s Women’s Group
- Please pray for the repose of the soul of John Callahan, who passed away yesterday. Also, keep in your prayers Dona and his children in your prayers. The funeral Mass for John will be Friday, August 2 at 5 PM. Following the Funeral Mass there will be a reception in St. John Hall.
- Red Cross Blood Drive: Wednesday, July 24 from 9AM—2PM in the social hall at St. Mark ——— Cruz Roja Donación de Sangre: miércoles 24 de julio de 9AM—2PM en el salón social de S. Marcos