Saint Mark Parish
Church • 253 members
About this group
“We give thanks to God for all of you.” 1Thess.1:2Follow
Just a reminder that there will be NO religious ed classes on November 24, 2021.
Enjoy your thanksgiving break!
- Found a transporter for Jeanna. Thanks to all.
- Peace Brothers and Sisters Kathie Nee’s sister, Eileen Reilly has been called to the Lord early this morning. Eileen was born 11/11/1948 and spent her life battling through severe Cerebral Palsy and being a brittle diabetic. She outlived all expectations and now she is at peace with the Lord. Please keep Eileen and her family in your thoughts and prayers. 🕊
- So sorry for your loss Kathie. Praying for you and your family.
- I’m so sorry for your loss. May her soul Rest In Peace. Praying for her soul and for you and family in this time of sorrow. God bless.
- Sorry for your loss Kathie and Dan. You and Eileen will be in our prayers.
- Peace ✌🏼 brothers and sisters! Good afternoon 😃 hope everyone is have a good one! I wanted to post if anyone knows of a room for rent or place , please let me know. I have a coworker looking. Thank you 🙏🏽
- All Saints Day is just around the corner and Formed has this great resource for children. These short movies share the stories of real life saints & Christian heroes.The Saints and Heroes Collection - FORMEDHeroes of the Faith. The Stories of real-life Saints & Christian Heroes all come to life in CCC of America's award-winning animated film series. Featuring authentic role models today's child can truly believe in.watch.formed.org
- Grace and mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Our sister Irene Elizabeth Stortz, Mary Jane's mum and Deacon Bill Brown mother-in-law, has been called by God before his presence yesterday morning. We pray for the soul of Irene who ate at the Banquet Table of the Eucharist and for her children especially her daughter Mary Jane and son-in-law Deacon Bill Brown. As they all mourn Irene's death, they may be counseled in the cheer hope of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The funeral is Friday, October 29th at 10 AM in our parish. Deacon Bill Brown's number is (706) 968-0119. All ministers (Lectors and EM) who wish to help at Eucharist for Irene can call Deacon Bill. Eternal rest grant to Irene and strength to her family in your Divine love, O Lord of Host.
Pbr. José Luis Hdez-A — EditedHis number is in the main message above if you are able to call him, Funeral Friday, October 29th at 10 AM.
- Deacon Bill and Mary Jane, your mother and family are in our prayers ❤️🙏
- Thank you Father for letting know. Irene was quite the lady. Fun to talk with and proud of her age. She will be missed by everyone she has touched. Mary Jane, Bill and family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
- Margie Conrad posted an announcement
Advent Retreat NightStart your Advent off on a positive note. Join your family and friends for an evening reflection. SPEAKER: RICHARD BORGMAN, missionary, founder of John-Paul II center in Gainesville, former preacher and Catholic convert Topic: “For today in the city of David a savior has been born for you who is Messiah and Lord.” Luke 2:11 Mr.Borgman will be focusing on Christ our savior and Lord I know. When: Monday November 29, 2021 Where:St. Mark Sanctuary Time: 6:00-7:30 pm This is free to all, please come! Love offering will be taken for those who would like to contribute. Light dinner served afterwards in St.John’s Hall
- Margie Conrad posted an announcement
Eucharistic CongressAltar Servers Needed Altar servers have always been a great contribution to our Church! We would like to invite altar servers from our parishes to vest in their parish vestments and participate in the closing Mass of the Eucharistic Congress on Saturday, June 18, at 5 p.m. Altar servers will participate in the processions and be seated in a special area. For more information, please contact Yolanda Muñoz, Office for Divine Worship, at email@example.com.
Please pray.Please pray for Allison Looney, co-worker and friend of our parishioner Stephen Whitson. She is in a ventilator.
- Thank your for your prayers, our Heavenly Father has called Allison on to His Eternal Love. Pray for her soul and peace for her family.
- So sorry for the loss of your friend, Allison, Stephen. Will pray for her and for you, as well.
- I am so sorry to hear this! Prayers for the repose of her soul and God’s healing ❤️🩹 peace for all who love her.