Updated Worship Instructions
Currently, we are planning on having everyone enter through the sanctuary doors. When the sanctuary is full, we will direct people to Brashaber Hall. We have a direct connection between Brashaber and the Sanctuary. We hope this will give us space for all those who come.
When the service is over, those in the Sanctuary will exit through the office doors and those in Brashaber will exit through the west end doors. We can gather outside to have conversations with one another.
We want to worship as safely as possible. That means:
• We will not encourage singing. (You can still sing in your heart...or hum.)
• We will social distance to the best of our abilities.
• Please do not come to church if you are feeling ill or have a fever.
• We will wear facemasks to comply with state mandates and good health practices (If you would rather not wear a mask, we encourage you to worship with us online via the live stream).
• We will be blessed by the presence of Jesus and one another.
• We will save conversations for outside the church building.
These instructions may be updated as circumstances change.