Sunnyside Church of the Nazarene
Church • Happy Valley, OR • 33 members • 9 followers
About this group
Helping people reach their full potential in Jesus Christ.
- Total SurrenderAs we make our way through the Believe series, we come to the topic of Total Surrender. The underlying issue of total surrender is a battle between wills . God’s will - which is perfect, good and pleasing, and incorporates total knowledge of every situation - past, present and future. Our will - which…sermons.faithlife.com
- In preparation for Sunday's topic (Total Surrender), this hits the message straight on.The Cost of Sanctification | My Utmost For His HighestSanctification means to be intensely focused on God's point of view-to secure and to keep all the strength of our body, soul, and spirit for God's purpose aloneutmost.org
- Single-MindednessWhat we’re going to do this morning is coach around the theme for this week, which is single-mindedness. A true coaching session is a conversation, which is difficult in this setting, but we’ll make it work. One of the great things about coaching is that it often creates space for God’s Spirit to speak…sermons.faithlife.com
- No G.S.S here
- I keep enjoying God speaking to me through your sermons, too. May God continue pouring on blessings from above and use everyone for His Kingdom! I sure miss each one of you!
- Lule, we miss you as well. May God bless you and keep you and expand His Kingdom through you.
- I highly encourage everyone to listen to this broadcast. Though we may not all agree on the details of the rapture, what is occurring in our world and nation is undeniable. This one gives great insight to the "behind the scene" agendas that are shaping the political landscape.En Route to Global Occupation | Understanding the Times with Jan MarkellJan Markell spends the hour with Gary Kah who has been monitoring the “New World Order” for 30 years. This will be Antichrist’s kingdom outlined in the Bible. Who are the major players and how soon might their agenda.... Click "Share" below to spread this message!www.oneplace.com
- Hi Guys!! I'm on for the first time. Thanks Pastor Chad!! 😀
- Carl agrees!
- I don't have Facebook, so is Faithlife kinda like that?
- I have a big prayer request please. Im not sure if you all know but I FINALLY am moving from my mom's. YAY DOGGIE!!!!!. I will be renting out Gloves and Algers basement apartment harry and I will be moving February 22nd. Harry has already sniffed out the place and let Gloria and Alger give him loves, he was so comfortable that he actually say on Alger s chest! Lol!!! So my big prayer request is that I will make it on my feet. Since I have been divorced for 6 years or so the places that I would end up "staying" at was always somebody else's. BUT know that I grown out of my toddler pants and put my ideas in our Lord's hands he has made a big move in his plans to work. I just ask that you please pray that I can and will grow and stay on my feet even when hard times come at me. This is a big deal for me and for all of you that have been praying for this and knew that I have been talking about moving from mom's, it FINALLY HAPPENING GUYS. this is for all of you too .. 😆😆😆😆 I love you