About this group
- The Plan For GenerosityWho says it's more blessed to give than to receive? Jesus says so! 35 And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” So the question is really, How blessed do you want…sermons.faithlife.com
- Town & Country Christian Church published a newsletterReadWhat's HappeningNews, Events, Prayer Requests and More From T&C
Where Your Treasure Is
The Collection for God’s People—1 Corinthians 16:1–4
- Who has been generous to you over the years?
- For whom was the collection that Paul requested? (16:1)
- Who was to contribute to the collection? (16:2)
- How were the Corinthians to know how much money to give? (16:2)
- When were the Corinthians to set aside money for their gifts? (16:2)
- What specific instructions did Paul give the Corinthians regarding the collection? (16:2–3)
- What did Paul plan to do during his visit to the Corinthian church? (16:3)
- Why would letters of introduction be important for those delivering the gift? (16:4)
- What can we learn from the giving practices of the early church?
- What attitudes or actions of the early Christians do you think you should imitate?
- What principles should govern our giving to the work of the Lord?
- How should we decide how much to set aside for the church?
- How do you think you can be a better steward of the resources God has given you?
- How can you improve your attitude or practices in supporting God’s work financially?
- What considerations should you keep in mind when planning your giving?
- Oct2Sunday, October 2nd • 6:00–7:30 am (CDT)Every SundayTown & Country Christian Church
616 Northeast Washington Boulevard, Bartlesville, OK, 74006
- How’s your finances? Wish you could stretch your dollars a bit more? Would you give up 9 weeks to learn how to be financially secure for the rest of your life? Then come be part of our Financial Peace University starting Sunday, Oct. 2nd from 6-7:30pm. Cost for the TCCC Family is only $40. To secure your spot or for more information, contact Jolene Bryant at (918)440.5070 or the church office (918)333.9210. Ask about our childcare options.
- Attention church family: We will have another set of Carnival workdays this Friday & Saturday, September 16 & 17 from 1:00-4:00 pm. We are working on t-shirts & (hopefully) bags. Please contact Jeanie Stanley at 918-333-1720 for more information.
- We are needing Family Promise cooks for the week of Sept. 25-Oct. 1. Contact Kelle Beaver (918)440.0844 for more information.
- Hey TC Family, Mark your Calendars. Plan on join us at the Country Bumpkin Pumpkin Patch for an evening of fun and fellowship on Wednesday, October 12th from 5:30-7:00pm. There will be hotdogs, a corn maze, tractor rides, and so much more. Invite your friends and bring the whole family. For more information, contact the church office (918) 333.9210 or P. Chris (918) 907.1560