News, Events, Prayer Requests and More From T&C
This Week's Prayer List
Gratitude Vs. Grumbling - 1 Thess. 5:16-28
Gratitude Vs. Grumbling - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-28
- If you could ask God any three questions about how to live your life, what would you ask?
- What attitudes represent God’s will for us? (5:16-18)
- How should we pray? (5:17)
- When should we give thanks? (5:18)
- What is God’s will for us? (5:16-18)
- How should we show respect for the Holy Spirit’s presence in us? (5:19-22)
- What does God want to happen inside us? (5:23)
- For what reason can we depend on God? (5:24)
- What kind of affection did Paul have for the Thessalonian Christians? (5:26)
- Who was to hear the contents of this letter? (5:27)
- What can we do to live in peace with everyone in the church?
- How can the peace among people in the church be damaged?
- What situations tend to test your patience?
- What does it mean to pray continually?
- What happens when you pay back evil to a person who has done wrong to you?
- Why should we give thanks in all circumstances?
- What value is there in giving thanks in all circumstances?
- How can you remain joyful when things go badly?
- How does prayer relate to a person’s joy?
- How could a person put out the Spirit’s fire?
- How can we tell if God is actually at work in us?
- How can we help or hinder God’s work within us?
- Which of Paul’s short, direct commands in this passage do you most need to remember this week?
- With whom do you need to make peace? How can you start?
Our address is: 616 Northeast Washington Boulevard, Bartlesville, OK, 74006
Unsubscribe to stop receiving newsletters from Town & Country Christian Church 2 (Bartlesville, OK)