This Week's Prayer List
Where Your Treasure Is
The Collection for God’s People—1 Corinthians 16:1–4
- Who has been generous to you over the years?
- For whom was the collection that Paul requested? (16:1)
- Who was to contribute to the collection? (16:2)
- How were the Corinthians to know how much money to give? (16:2)
- When were the Corinthians to set aside money for their gifts? (16:2)
- What specific instructions did Paul give the Corinthians regarding the collection? (16:2–3)
- What did Paul plan to do during his visit to the Corinthian church? (16:3)
- Why would letters of introduction be important for those delivering the gift? (16:4)
- What can we learn from the giving practices of the early church?
- What attitudes or actions of the early Christians do you think you should imitate?
- What principles should govern our giving to the work of the Lord?
- How should we decide how much to set aside for the church?
- How do you think you can be a better steward of the resources God has given you?
- How can you improve your attitude or practices in supporting God’s work financially?
- What considerations should you keep in mind when planning your giving?
Hey TC Family,
Mark your Calendars. Plan on join us at the Country Bumpkin Pumpkin Patch for an evening of fun and fellowship on Wednesday, October 12th from 5:30-7:00pm.
There will be hotdogs, a corn maze, tractor rides, and so much more.
Invite your friends and bring the whole family. For more information, contact the church office (918) 333.9210 or P. Chris (918) 907.1560