TH207 The Clarity of Scripture
Class • Bellingham, WA • 30 members • 158 followers
About this group
A discussion group for people working through Logos Mobile Education's TH207 course.
- New guy post here: I've purchased the TH207 course, but I have not purchased the Logos software. Will I be able to access the course without it? It displays under Bible Study, Logos Documents, but when I click on "Actions/Connect" the display says "You do not have a copy of this document." That is surprising, since I just finished purchasing it.
- Bryan Hubbell, no you do not need to own any Logos Bible Software base package to take the course. Only the notes file is available in this Faithlife group. You can take the course on app.logos.com by finding it in your library. This link should go directly to the course: https://app.logos.com/books/LLS%3ATH207FRAME You can also watch the videos on Faithlife TV: https://faithlifetv.com/items/605634. Both Logos and Faithlife TV have mobile apps you can use as well. Some features, like the quizzes, are not available on the web app or on mobile, so to take advantage of those features you will want to download and install the Logos desktop app. Logos 8 Basic is free and includes some additional resources, so that would be a good place to start: https://www.logos.com/basic. There should be an option to "Download Logos" at the top of that page. I hope you enjoy the course! Let me know if you have any other questions.
- Is the Logos Bible Browser on the mobile app, or is it only accessible through the desktop software?
- Hi Erik Nilsen. I could not find it on the list of tools on my Android phone, although it is among the tools on the Logos web app (https://app.logos.com). I believe you might be able to use the web app on a mobile device, although I think it's not optimum. I did think the browser looked really good when I saw it demonstrated in the TH207 class. I need to get used to using it.
- The course description said that there was a notes document highlighting the readings for this course. Does anyone know where to find it?
- If you go to the Docs menu, you should be able to find the TH207 -Readings notebook there. Conversely, if you look up e.g. the article "Holy Spirit" in the LBD (one of the suggested readings from the course), you should see a yellow note marker (indicated by purple box/arrow in my screenshot) and a blue sideline (blue box/arrow) indicating the reading that is part of the course. Clicking the note marker there takes you into the notebook
- When I go to the "TH207-Readings", nothing is there. There are no notes. All I see is "You do not have a copy of this document."
- @Michael Kearns. After you join this group, look at box on left side of page: COMMUNITY > Bible Study > Logos Documents. This will link to https://faithlife.com/th207/documents. Choose action to connect TH207—Readings Notebook. Now it will show up in Logos under Docs > Group > TH207 Clarity of Scripture.