TIP of the day Logos/Verbum
Discussion Topic • 5 members • 129 followers
About this group
How to use Logos/Verbum as documented by users
- From the preview, I'm uncertain that the first two pages uploaded in the correct order. Let me know if there are problems with the file.
- Seems fine to me.
- Hi MJ! Sorry I am responding on this post specifically, but I can't find how to messages you in a new message. That said, I came across an old post where you mentioned having the Parasha typed up in such a way that it could be used/imported into a Logos reading plan. Would it be ok to get a copy from you? I would LOVE to be able to have the weekly reading portions in my logos. Please let me know if you'd like my email. THANK YOU MJ : ) - Michael
- The second segment of TIP of the day has been released in .docx format for compiling into a personal book. This segment contains the Apparatuses which basically punts to Textual Variants but asks that you check the list of resources is complete. I found 3 resources missing. The primary content is on the Atlas Guide - which has little that applies properly to the Guide. However, I took advantage of the opportunity to give a solid introduction to the Atlas Tool. If you expand "Content" on the Community Menu on the left side and select Files, you should see the file.
- Thanks so much for doing this. Would you recommend building separate books for each segment, or compiling them into one big resource?!
- I've been debating that issue myself as I don't know how long the finished file would take to compile. So I'm leaning towards divisions such as "all guides" (or "all bible reference guides"), "all tools" etc.
- Thanks to Michael Parry-Thomas there is now a cover for the document.
- The first segment of TIP of the day has been released in .docx format for compiling into a personal book. This segment contains the Generic Guide Features and Ancient Literature. If you expand "Content" on the Community Menu on the left side and select Files, you should see the file - at this moment the only file. I will get instructions for accessing and compiling the document written. But I'm also watching for security configuration issues so it may take a bit.