- Terrence Popp, Matty Rose, and CharlieBrownAU Get Banned From GabApologist Justin Derby responds to Gab banning Terrence Popp, Matty Rose, and CharlieBrownAU before discussing some alt-tech alternatives to Gab. Matty Rose Live - The Final Countdown Feat. Neil Erikson: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ok77UMCdVc…www.bitchute.com
- Old Earth Creationists Falsely Claim That Reality Has The Appearance Of Billions Of YearsApologist Justin Derby responds to the old earth creationist claim that reality has the appearance of being billions of years old by discussing Romans 1:18-20, the role that special revelation has in determining the age of the earth/universe, and ho…www.bitchute.com
- Here is my new video where I discuss Amazon deplatforming Parler from their web hosting services, and how stupid Parler was to allow Amazon to host their site. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe to my BitChute channel, and help spread the word. #parler #amazon #censorship #webhosting #alttechParler Stupidly Allowed Amazon To Host Their Site, Then Got Deplatformed By AmazonApologist Justin Derby responds to Parler getting deplatformed from Amazon's web hosting service, and explains how this proves that Parler is being run by colossal morons. BREAKING: Amazon Kicks Parler from Web Hosting Services, Platform to Go Of…www.bitchute.com
- Debunking KJV-Onlyists On Hebrews 9:10Apologist Justin Derby refutes the King James Onlyist arguments against the NIV and other modern English translations of the Bible. In this video, Justin refutes the Hebrews 9:10 objection. If you have Dissenter, I encourage you to comment on thi…www.bitchute.com
- Truth: The Objective Reality published a newsletterReadTTOR Newsletter January 2021 (CreationSocial Launched)
Hello TTOR Supporters and Followers,
In the month that has passed since the previous newsletter, but especially in the past couple days, there has been a tremendous amount of growth for TTOR across various social media, as well as the completion of a major project of mine.
The big project that I mentioned in the previous newsletter is now complete. On December 26, 2020, I launched CreationSocial. CreationSocial is an open-source, alt-tech alternative to Facebook that is similar in appearance and function to Facebook, but it also has some unique features that niether Facebook nor any Facebook alternatives have. The early feedback from the first wave of users who have joined CreationSocial is that they love the user interface of the site as well as the site's functionality, especially the feature where BitChute, NewTube, UGETube, Brighteon, and JoshWho TV links get embedded into posts. I would encourage all of you reading this newsletter to create an account on CreationSocial, and join me in helping preserve freedom of speech on the internet:
On top of creating my own social media site, TTOR has joined two new social media sites that have a lot of promise. The first one is called Gab TV. Gab TV is a video-sharing site that serves as an alt-tech alternative to YouTube, and is made by the same people who made the famous alt-tech Twitter alternative Gab. Gab TV has only been online for three weeks, and the TTOR Gab TV already has 126 subscribers as well as 7,192 total video views. There are already three videos on the channel with over 1,000 views, and a couple other videos with over 600 views. Gab TV has a lot of potential to become a serious competitor to YouTube, and if the TTOR channel continues to grow on there, Gab TV could become the primary video-sharing site for the TTOR ministry. Time will tell.
The other social media site that TTOR joined is called KrabApple. Krabapple is an alternative to Twitter that was recently created by the founder of the alternative to Facebook called Mumblit. Krab Apple uses the ColibriSM script, which means that KrabApple looks and functions exactly like the current form of Twitter. So if you're a fan of the look and functionality of Twitter, but you hate their censorious management, then KrabApple is a site that should interest you.
Here is the current status of TTOR's followings on all the social media platforms that it uses:
BitChute: 1,679 subscribers
Gab: 1,100+ Followers
Minds: 731 Subscribers
USA.Life: 289 Likes
NewTube: 200 Subscribers
Gab TV: 126 Subscribers
UGETube: 93 Subscribers
Mumblit: 73 Followers
Brighteon Social: 34 Followers
Gorf: 30 Followers
JoshWho TV: 25 Subscribers
Brighteon: 21 subscribers
KrabApple: 17 Followers
I would still like to upgrade my StreamYard studio for future TTOR livestreams, and that project is still open because we have only raised 122 of the 240 dollars that we need to purchase 12 months of a Basic membership on Streamyard. To understand why the TTOR ministry needs a basic membership on Streamyard, I would encourage you to reference previous newsletters.
If you would like to donate towards the Basic Streamyard membership, you can donate to my PayPal account, which has the following email:
You can also donate by becoming an active subscriber to the TTOR SubscribeStar account, which you can find here:
Now that CreationSocial has been finished and launched, the other big project to finish is the publication of “Another Inconvenient Truth 2: Defending Young Earth Creationism”. I will be working on that now, and hopefully I will be able to put the book out in the marketplace soon.
I look forward to bringing you more TTOR news in next month's newsletter, and I hope to see and hear from you on social media. The TTOR ministry is continuing to grow, and with your help, we'll be able to continue bringing you the truth about reality while improving the technical quality of the medium which we bring you the truth in.
God bless all of you,
- Alt-Tech Web Traffic Update 1/11/21Apologist Justin Derby analyzes the recent web traffic of various alt-tech sites that recently came out on SimilarWeb for the month of December 2020. If you have Dissenter, I encourage you to comment on this video with Dissenter; I will be lookin…www.bitchute.com
- Here is my new video where I discuss how Donald Trump got banned from the mainstream internet, how Trump plans to join alt-tech in one form or another, and I give some Twitter alternatives. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe to my BitChute channel, and help spread the word. #donaldtrump #banned #internet #censorship #alttechDonald Trump Gets Banned From The Internet, Plans On Joining Alt-Tech Or Starting His Own PlatformApologist Justin Derby responds to Donald Trump getting banned from the entire mainstream internet, and Trump then saying that he will either join existing alt-tech sites, or make his own social media platform. INFO WARS PURGED FROM YOUTUBE! TTOR…www.bitchute.com
- Here is my new video where I announce the launch of CreationSocial, an open-source alt-tech alternative to Facebook that I created with the help of SwitchedToLinux and SeekingTheTruth. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe to my BitChute channel and help spread the word! #creationsocial #opensource #alttech #alternative #bitchuteI Launched CreationSocial!!Apologist Justin Derby announces the launch of CreationSocial, an open-source, alt-tech alternative to Facebook that he launched on December 26, 2020 with the help of SwitchedToLinux and SeekingTheTruth. CreationSocial: https://creation.social/ …www.bitchute.com
- Here is my new video where I expose the hypocrisy of Styxhexenhammer666 claiming that he hasn't abandoned America in a recent Tweet by pointing out that Styx moved out of America back in 2019. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe to my BitChute channel and help spread the word! #styxhexenhammer666 #hypocrisy #exposed #america #bitchuteStyxhexenhammer666 Claims He Hasn't Abandoned America, But He Moved To The Netherlands in 2019Apologist Justin Derby responds to a recent tweet by Styxhexenhammer666 where Styx told Americans that he hadn't abandoned them even though US politicians have by pointing out that Styx moved from America to the Netherlands in 2019. Styx original…www.bitchute.com
- Here is my new video where I respond to a recent hit piece that Mashable put out on BitChute, a piece where Mashable combined all previous hit pieces on BitChute into one. If you like what you see, feel free to subscribe to my BitChute channel and help spread the word. #mashable #hitpiece #exposed #bitchute #alttechMashable Puts Out Massive Hit Piece, Complains That BitChute Allows Hate Speech On Their SiteApologist Justin Derby responds to a recent hit piece on BitChute that was put out by Mashable, a hit piece that combined all previous hit pieces on BitChute into a single article. The ADL Puts Out Hit Piece On BitChute Because BitChute Is Now A …www.bitchute.com