About this group
Connect, Grow, Serve, SHARE.Follow
- Rachel White posted an announcement
Family Ministry Volunteer Christmas PartyA year-end celebration of all God has done through Family Ministry this year! Saturday, Dec. 3rd, 6-7:30. Childcare is provided for ages 0-5th grade. Please come if you helped with any of the following in 2022: Mini-Golf Night Easter Egg Hunt VBS Water War Trunk or Treat Jr. Worship Kids Club Nursery Youth Group MS Girls Group YG Hikes Sewing Team Events Team Family Ministry Team We Love Our Schools Team A Night in Bethlehem HS Camp RSVP by responding to this post, calling the church office, or emailing/talking to me. Thank you to all! This has been a great year of people using their myriad of gifts and talents to bless the kingdom.
- Dinner with the DisciplesDinner in Jerusalem They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. The disciples doubted that Jesus had really been RESURRECTED. And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” They gave him a piece of broiled fish,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Lunch with CleopasThe Encounter at Emmaus The two disciples met JESUS on the road, but they couldn’t RECOGNIZE him. but they were kept from recognizing him. but we had hoped that he was the one who was going to redeem Israel. And what is more, it is the third day since all this took place. They didn’t RECOGNIZE Jesus…sermons.faithlife.com
- Hello Turner Christian family. Today I am asking for healing prayers for my family. Particularly little miss Abigail. If you're wondering she is the four-year-old who ooh goes eagerly running and yelling for pastor Rachel when it's time for junior worship haha. Our family has been battling some sort of monster cold or flu or the past couple weeks. Unfortunately for Elijah and Abigail the fluids drained into their ears and gave them ear infections. Abby is not doing so well through it and is spiking fevers up to a 103.0. Hello Turner Christian family. Today I am asking for prayer for my family for healing. We have been battling some sort of monster cold or flu for the past couple of weeks. My 2 youngest are not doing so great due to the fluids draining into their ears and giving them ear infections. I am currently struggling to keep Abigail's fever down which has spiked up to a 103°. Abby and I were also very sad to not be able to worship with everybody today and are really hoping to be back next Sunday.
- The Last SupperThe Last Supper Jesus had spent his ministry using his presence at meals to TRANSFORM people. When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. And he said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it…sermons.faithlife.com
- There was so much enjoyment in the sewing program we did this Fall, that we're looking at providing more sewing classes in the future. If that's something you, or your child, or your grandchild might be interested in, you can fill out this survey to let us know what kind of classes you'd like to see available!Sewing Interest SurveyTurner Christian Church is exploring offering more sewing classes in the early spring. Each class would be one or two Saturday morning sessions. Filling this out helps us know what skills our community is most interested in learning, and what age groups are seeking those skills.forms.gle
Please pray.Rosa Rupp is suffering from after-effects of COVID--specifically atypical pneumonia and bronchitis--and may be looking at a long recovery. Please pray that she heals quickly and is able to avoid a long illness.