Wayside Bible Chapel
Church • Sedona, AZ • 6 members • 1 follower
About this group
"To Know Christ and Make Him Known."Follow
- Welcome to Wayside Bible Chapel's online community. God has richly blessed us with a fellowship that spans the globe, and we want you to share what he has been doing around and through you! Here, you can add prayer requests, comment and discuss on sermons, ask questions and get to know your brothers and sisters in Christ even if you live on the other side of the planet from them. Praise the LORD!
- The call of God is clear, though we are often eager to rationalize our refusal to hear it. Let us eagerly look forward to taking up our cross and letting the old man die so that in us Christ might live.
- The temper of mind is tremendous in its effects, it is the enemy that penetrates right into the soul and distracts the mind from God. There are certain tempers of mind in which we never dare indulge; if we do, we find they have distracted us from faith in God, and until we get back to the quiet mood before God, our faith in Him is nil, and our confidence in the flesh and in human ingenuity is the thing that rules. Chambers, O. (1986). My utmost for his highest: Selections for the year. Grand Rapids, MI: Oswald Chambers Publications; Marshall Pickering.
- Is this the second round of the Jesus movement we saw in the 60s? https://youtu.be/YbQkbRpBKHI#LETUSWORSHIP - Sean Feucht - Washington, DC#SeanFeucht #LetUsWorship #Worship #WashingtonDCFollow Sean:https://www.facebook.com/sean.feuchthttps://twitter.com/seanfeuchthttps://www.instagram.com/seanfeuc...www.youtube.com
- The Unseized Promises of GodCan you imagine how different the world would have been if the Israelites had been faithful and taken the full measure of God's promise? It begs the question, are we taking hold of the full measure of God's promise in our lives, or have we become content with so much less?Joshua 1:3–4The Lexham English BibleEvery place that the soles of your feet will tread, I have given it to you, as I promised to Moses. From the wilderness and the Lebanon, up to the great river, the river Euphrates, all of the land of the Hittites, and up to the great sea in the west, will be your territory.
- Wayside Bible Chapel announced an event