Wayside Bible Chapel
Church • Sedona, AZ • 8 members • 1 follower
About this group
"To Know Christ and Make Him Known."Follow
- Welcome to Wayside Bible Chapel's online community. God has richly blessed us with a fellowship that spans the globe, and we want you to share what he has been doing around and through you! Here, you can add prayer requests, comment and discuss on sermons, ask questions and get to know your brothers and sisters in Christ even if you live on the other side of the planet from them. Praise the LORD!
- The Sunday series is not in Galatians 2. This coming Sunday will be on Galatians 2:11-14 covering Paul's confrontation with Peter. It brings up a number of issues, the most important of which is that salvation is by grace alone. There should be no discrimination in the church of Jesus Christ. All who are in Christ are one in Him.
- Pastor Gordon Storey - former pastor of the local Assembly of God graduated from this earthly life last night with his family around him. Pray for the family. He was a part of the group that ordained me. He was a real servant of the Lord.
- Great study tonight brothers. We will meet in person in the Upper Room and on Zoom. Hope to see you there. Steve Gardner is settled in Cottonwood assisted living home. He joined the prayer group last night. Keep him in your prayers.
- The call of God is clear, though we are often eager to rationalize our refusal to hear it. Let us eagerly look forward to taking up our cross and letting the old man die so that in us Christ might live.
- The temper of mind is tremendous in its effects, it is the enemy that penetrates right into the soul and distracts the mind from God. There are certain tempers of mind in which we never dare indulge; if we do, we find they have distracted us from faith in God, and until we get back to the quiet mood before God, our faith in Him is nil, and our confidence in the flesh and in human ingenuity is the thing that rules. Chambers, O. (1986). My utmost for his highest: Selections for the year. Grand Rapids, MI: Oswald Chambers Publications; Marshall Pickering.
- Is this the second round of the Jesus movement we saw in the 60s? https://youtu.be/YbQkbRpBKHI#LETUSWORSHIP - Sean Feucht - Washington, DC#SeanFeucht #LetUsWorship #Worship #WashingtonDCFollow Sean:https://www.facebook.com/sean.feuchthttps://twitter.com/seanfeuchthttps://www.instagram.com/seanfeuc...youtu.be
- The Unseized Promises of GodCan you imagine how different the world would have been if the Israelites had been faithful and taken the full measure of God's promise? It begs the question, are we taking hold of the full measure of God's promise in our lives, or have we become content with so much less?Joshua 1:3–4The Lexham English BibleEvery place that the soles of your feet will tread, I have given it to you, as I promised to Moses. From the wilderness and the Lebanon, up to the great river, the river Euphrates, all of the land of the Hittites, and up to the great sea in the west, will be your territory.