About this group
- James Howe published a bulletinReadWellspring Family Life Churchchristmas
- Good afternoon everyone - Tonights Corporate Prayer has been cancelled... There has been some Covid exposure and I want to be extremely cautious with this especially during this Christmas season... stay warm! - PM
- Good morning Wellspring Family. Just wanted to encourage you all today. Last night we had an awesome prayer meeting. There were 8 of us there - a powerful circle of prayer and we prayed for you - our church family. We prayed that especially at this time that the hope, love, joy and peace of God would overwhelm you and be your strength. Today walk in the reality that the creator of the universe - the I Am loves you, is working all around you and invites you to be involved what He is doing. How awesome is that! Christine
- Thank you, this means so much to me. I love and miss you all.
- It was a great time of prayer!! My heart was so full at the age range of those in attendance. We all need to be a part of furthering the Kingdom through Wellspring.
- “Service” is the next Dimension. “Disciples see all of life as a thank you to God’s grace and aim for a humble life of service to God and for others. (Deut. 11:13-14; Josh. 24:14-15; Ps. 2:11; Matt. 20:28; 28:19-20; Mk. 10:45; John 13:3-17; Eph. 4:1-16; Phil. 2:1-11; James 1:27; 2:14-26; 1 Peter 4:10-11)…Disciples display biblical ethics in all their arenas of service…are good team members…know the dignity of all their work, and offer it as worship to God…are an asset to those they work with, and happily work alongside women and men from all ethnicities and cultures…are good stewards of their time, talent, and resources…” (p. 12). Along with James 2:14-26, Gal. 5:6 and 1 John 3:16-18 also stress the importance of an active faith manifesting itself in love and works toward others.
- Good afternoon Wellspring family. I was just looking at our info page on Faithlife and the word Celebration popped out at me concerning our Sunday morning services. When we are invited to a celebration or host one, it is a time of rejoicing, and a gathering with one focus - the guest of honor. I am praying that as we gather for our Celebration tomorrow in honor of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords - our focus will be on Him. As the old chorus says “Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace.” Come tomorrow expecting, anticipating, rejoicing and be filled with His glory, grace and love.
- Powerful message!!! Thank you for posting as I missed it due to being in nursery. This is a GREAT message. Really allowed me to look differently and consider the chapters I have added or might add unecessarily. Thank you Ryon for your message.
- Sundays lesson: You Can Run….But God 1. Serving God is hard. Not serving God is harder 2. Disobedience(Thinking we know better than God) will cheapen our value when we aren’t doing what God designed us for 3. The call that God has given us is still waiting for us when we come back to God 4. Being in the Will of God can be an emotional roller coaster, but there will be peace knowing you are where God has called you
- Thank you for putting this out.
- Listened to the record message. Well done. Sometimes we have a hard time taking our hands off the reigns. I am so glad that God is who he is and is there always waiting for us to walk along side Him when we have our Ahaaa moment.
- In American popular culture Jesus is portrayed in many different ways. Even among Christians he is envisioned in differently. Are these views of Jesus biblical? Where do they come from? How did we get them in the first place? Do we make Jesus in our image to satisfy a need for a comfortable savior who makes few demands on us? Are they wrong? Bad? What’s the big deal?! We’ll address these questions and more in the “Which Jesus?” part of our Discipleship seminar on Saturday, June 11th at 9:00 am.
- Well you did it - another day - Day 16 of our 35 day journey of moving close to, hearing from, and sharing our hearts with God together! I hope that you had an expectation today. That you were expecting to hear from God today. That you were expecting to be filled with the Spirit today. That you were expecting an opportunity to share about Jesus today. That you were expecting to be a victorious today. Of course all through the All-Powerful, Sovereign God who loves you unconditionally! FAITH - it is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen - Hebrews 11:1 - FAITH produces EXPECTATION! In verse 6 it says that without faith it is impossible to please God - another words our faith pleases God. But we have to understand that if/when God is going to do something, He is looking to do it in people who have expectation. Even though God is Omnipotent (all powerful), we limit His work in our lives when we flat our refuse to believe in His all powerful ability to make something out of nothing. It's only when we activate our faith in expectation that opens up the pathway for God to move. There are so many examples in scripture where people walked in faith and expectation for God to come through and do the impossible - here are just a couple: David killed Goliath because of his faith and expectation that God would do the impossible! In the Gospel of Mark chapter 10, we read about Bartimaeus - who was a blind beggar in Jericho. When he heard Jesus was there he called out to Jesus to have mercy on him. When those around him told him to be quiet he shouted all the louder "Jesus son of David have mercy on me!" When Jesus called to him, he tossed his cloak aside, jumped to his feet and came to Jesus. Jesus asked Bartimaeus "What do you want me to do for you?" - his response? I WANT TO SEE. His faith produced expectation! He knew that Jesus could and would heal him today. The power of expectation says I know that Jesus will - you don't have to see it to believe. Praise God in expectation. Pray to the Father in expectation. Give in expectation. Expect an outpouring of the Holy Spirit in ever area or your life -- every single day. What do you want Jesus to do for you? Are you expecting Him to do anything? If you don't have expectation it says that you are content being a blind beggar. And let me tell you the devil is perfectly happy with you being where you are. Why? Because you don't scare him. You are not a threat in any way to him. But when you have an expectation that God is going to make you to see - well that gets the devil shaking... Believe for it! God move the immovable, break the unbreakable! God I believe, God I believe for it - with GREAT EXPECTATION!!! Keep On! PM
- I am looking forward to God speaking nothing into existence again and again and again. I am hoping, expecting, praying for it. Amen Amen Amen.
- I needed to be reminded of this this morning, the Holy Spirit is moving!! I want to move with Him.
Will Thornton — EditedIt's easy to allow the noise of the world to sidetrack us from the Truth of God, but this is a great reminder of the Power and Awesomeness of the God who Loves us, and has empowered us through Christ Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirit!!!