Abel C. Pol
- Does anyone know whether this will be hyperlinked to the references in the NIDNTTE, as these refer to the German? If the English is not hyperlinked, then we are all better off buying the German original as well, so that at least we can open the German and then switch to the English.
- The Noet edition is 2015, but what year is the text itself? Is this the same as the 1910/11 edition as https://www.logos.com/product/33266/encyclopedia-britannica?
- Shaun, it's my understanding that the link shown above, the Noet version of Britannica, is the more up to date version. The other version that is offered as well, is a much older version. I believe that there were three new books added to this older version covering up to World War II.
- It's also my understanding that the newest updated version will not be totally complete, as Britannica did not give Noet or Faith Life, the full authority to republish their entire collection in its complete form. What percentage of completeness should be ultimately explained by Noet or Faith Life, but for some reason they're keeping that from us. Not good business practice if you ask me.
- Out of the two versions, Shaun Lee, I believe that you made the right choice by choosing the Noet version, shown above here - in this link.
- Does anyone know whether or not the English translation will be hyperlinked in resources that are footnoted with the German original? If not, then it would be best to get both the English and the German, even if you don't read German.