Writer and Founder • Blogger
- Not as strong or thorough as the NT counterpart. Still could be a handy reference, but it's in want of a more thorough update from the last edition. More details here: http://abramkj.com/2014/01/21/what-are-the-best-old-testament-commentaries-to-get/
- The first commentary on Mark to reach for, and nicely done in Logos. Read my full review here: http://abramkj.com/2014/04/07/mark-nigtc-in-logoss-biblia-com/
- A magnificent work, and nicely produced in Logos. See my full review here: abramkj.com/2014/02/25/matthew-nigtc-in-logos-bible-software/
- Excellent book. I reviewed the book itself at the attached link. Having it keyword searchable and with hyperlinked Scripture references is even better, especially given how many references there are in this book! http://abramkj.com/2014/02/05/how-jesus-used-the-bible/
- Reviewed in four parts (not counting Galatians) here:
- Great stuff. Full review, in four parts, here: http://www.abramkj.com/?s=baker+exegetical+commentary+logos+bible+software
- All in all, especially if you make use of quotations in preaching or teaching, this is a resource worth having. A full review is here:
- Thanks for your review Abram! It answered all my questions about the Logos edition of Gottingen. I have also benefited from your articles on reading and understanding the work. I appreciate all the time you put into doing this. God Bless!
- Curtis--5 months later, I'm now seeing this comment. Your'e welcome! Glad it's been of help to you.