About this group
- Faithful LoveIntroduction How could Hosea’s unfaithful wife Gomer ever question her husbands love? He continuously demonstrated it by seeking her out, pleading her to come home, and even paying the price to purchase her back. How could Israel ever question God’s love? How could they persistently refuse to respond…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Time Is NearIntroduction Probably could have been happy closing the book of Revelation with what we saw last week. Just imagining what it will be like. Satisfied knowing what is promised to us and all we have to do is wait. The problem with that is that God didn’t give this revelation to John to just consider and…sermons.faithlife.com
- Apathy - A Calloused HeartIntroduction Hosea continues to speak the sentence from God to the nation of Israel. Israel was unfaithful to God in their heart. It was a heart problem with them. They didnt hate God just because they didnt love God. Most people incorrectly believe that the opposite of love is hate - but the truth is…sermons.faithlife.com
Please pray.Norma Keith-Estrada is traveling next week to MD Anderson in Houston. She is requesting prayer that her blood work is good and that her chemotherapy port can be safely removed as it is not working.
- Facing the MusicIntroduction Last week we learned choices have consequences - whether good or bad they are the results of the decisions made previously. As we come to Hosea 9 this morning that it is time for the nation of Israel to face the music. Facing the music is an idiomatic expression that simply means that you…sermons.faithlife.com
- All Things NewIntroduction After the Millennial Reign has been completed or accomplished and the final rebellion squashed and death and Satan dealt what possibly is next? This next chapter of Revelation answers this question for us. In this chapter time becomes history and eternity is about to begin and usher in whats…sermons.faithlife.com
- Please pray for me. I'm having a very bad anxiety attack. My kids dad came to pick them up n was very angry that I wasn't going to pick them up due my vehicle breaking down this afternoon. Please pray for me. I can't stop crying I have a panic attack his anger triggers very bad memories. I ask that God sends someone that can take a look at my vehicle as well. He started going off about the new house if I had fixed some mold it had. But his constant pressure is overwhelming. I am doing my best to fix the house and give my children something better. I do the best that I can. I work very hard to give them what I have right now