- Fernando Elías This does not include the Hebrew text. However, the Hebrew text for the non-biblical scrolls is available in this product: https://www.logos.com/product/25702/the-dead-sea-scrolls-study-editionThe Dead Sea Scrolls: Study Edition (Transcriptions)This essential two-volume compilation is a practical reference tool to facilitate access to the Qumran collection of the Dead Sea Scrolls. It contains newly edited Hebrew and Aramiac transcriptions of the nonbiblical scrolls, arranged by serial number from Cave 1 to Cave 11. In addition, it offers a summary of the contents of the biblical scrolls from Qumran. Each Q-number is provided with a heading that contains the important information on the text and selected bibliographical references. Alth...www.logos.com
- I have this book on paper and is the best that I have ever read about OT. Incredible.
- It's Erasmian pronunciation with English strong accent.
- Sublime!! The best that I've read about Saint Paul!! Thank you very much Brant Pitre!
- I love the course and the way that Mark teaches the Hebrew. The point that I don't like it much, is that the content, and some times the explanation is generally the same that you can find in his book "Beginning Biblical Hebrew". In my case I had the book in my library and I was expecting something new. The other point is that I can't save the videos in my Logos Software (computer) so I need always internet connexion to learn it. I prefer offline to learn everywhere without WiFi. Great course and great teacher if you want to start and understand Hebrew from the beginning.