- Frank, are you not able to add the page numbers by turning those on under Visual Filters like with other books? Visual Filters are the 3 dots in the menu bar at the top of the page when the book is open.
- I cannot see the apparatus markers within The Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament: SBL Edition anymore. Has there been a change?
- Frank, I think it is just hard to see. Example: Rom 1:1 the phrase "Χριστοῦ Ἰησοῦ" has a very faint "apostrophe" both before and after the phrase. Hover your mouse on top of the apostrophe. It will popup the apparatus text "1:1 Χριστοῦ Ἰησοῦ Treg NA28 ] Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ WH RP". I hope this helps. -Blessings, Robert
- It is relatively inexpensiveness compared to taking four courses at seminary, that could easily cost you four classes at $1500-$3000 per class. If you want it, it's inexpensive education.
- It is too expensive and I don't find the comparison to seminary courses fair. At least with paying for the actual seminary courses you will receive credits toward a degree. If you're taking the course just to gain the knowledge then just read their books and listen to the courses for free from iTunes U.
- A little leaven leavens the whole lump!
- I recommend that everyone stay clear of the likes of Joel McDurmon, American Vision, Chalcedon, and Jeff Durbin at Apologia Radio in light of their open support for the unrepentant heretic Mr. Bojidar Marinov. https://dl.orangedox.com/AnOpenLettertoBojidarMarinov