- We are now getting remote access for our Bible Students and Colleges. https://faithlife.com/holyrosarypdx/activityHoly Rosary ChurchHoly Rosary Church, Denomination,Rosenkranzfaithlife.com
- The Logos Refresher Course is an online, self-paced course designed to help faculty learn Logos and consider its effective use in the course context. Faithlife is providing the course for free to any faculty members who want to participate. Faithlife will also apply a $100 credit to the Faithlife account of each participant who completes the course. Two participants will be chosen to win a prize of $100 additional credit for a total of $200. These credits can be used for any purchases at www.logos.com. The course is now open, and in order to qualify for the $100 credit and additional $100 credit prize, all work for the course must be completed by 11:59 p.m. Central on August 13th, 2021. The total time commitment is approximately 10 hours, so please plan accordingly. This year’s course has been updated for Logos 9 but follows the same format as the 2020 course. Even so, the course is designed to be a “refresher,” and repeats are highly encouraged. Start the Course Here: https://www.easy-lms.com/logos-refresher-course-2021/course-65683 As a reminder, additional training videos are always available at: https://www.logos.com/faculty-training If you have any questions, please contact Steve Ingino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!Faculty Training - Logos Bible SoftwareBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- Hi everyone. Here is the video recording from today’s training. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smVPt2BeJFs5NR6gZe5R3DmueqmJEPQ5/view?usp=sharing Many people asked for the video to review and others asked for it because they couldn’t make the training. We received a lot of positive feedback from faculty and students, so I hope this will help others get more out of Logos. We sometimes share the following information in a training, but I find that it takes up valuable time. Please share this with faculty and students if you feel it would help: a. Customer Support - email@example.com b. Academic Discount Program - https://www.logos.com/academic-discount (apply for the discount here) c. Free Logos Book Each Month - https://www.logos.com/free-book-of-the-month d. Free Faithlife E-book Each Month - https://ebooks.faithlife.com/free-book-of-the-month e. Mobile App - Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search for Logos Bible in the app store f. Web App - app.logos.com (there are limitations to this, but it can be convenient when away from your computer or if there is an issue with space on your hard drive) g. Student Training Site - www.logos.com/student-training h. Faculty Training Site - www.logos.com/faculty-training (students can benefit from this as well or faculty can assign videos from this page for students to complete) i. Getting Started Course - https://www.easy-lms.com/getting-started-with-logos/course-42298 <30 min> j. Additional training - https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000675231Logos Training – Logos Help CenterFind short articles and videos to learn how to get the most from Logos and Mobile Ed.support.logos.com
- Jerusalem's Destruction and its AftermathJerusalem's Destruction and its AftermathShared video.media.faithlife.com
- Thank you so much Lord Archbishop Rev.Dr. Uwe A.E.Rosenkranz for your loving and kind heart by accepting me and sharing the online link of the Biblical Library books and papers in faithlife.com. Wonderful ministry your and your organization and church is doing. Praising God for your dedicated services in the world. God bless you all. You and all team are in my prayers.... Dr.Vuchula Satyanandam, CRRD, Vijayawada, AP, India. <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Everything You Need to Do Ministry Online | FaithlifeFaithlife is a free, private online community where your church can grow closer, even when they’re apart.faithlife.com
- https://faithlife.com/holyrosarypdx/activity Get Access to our Remote Research Library:Holy Rosary ChurchHoly Rosary Church, Denomination,Rosenkranzfaithlife.com
- Dr. Steven Ingino published a newsletterReadGet Started with Logos Bible Software and the Remote Research Library
Hi. This is Dr. Steven Ingino from Faithlife, makers of Logos Bible Software. Holy Rosary Church has graciously subscribed to the Remote Research Library (RRL) to enhance your studies and to give you access to a premier theological library that you can access anytime.
This library is valued at over $25,000 (per person), so please take time to read the instructions below so that you can get the most out of it.
This digital library includes 1000s of scholarly theological resources for your research (commentaries, Greek and Hebrew resources, theological books, journal articles, resources for exegesis, preaching and teaching, church history, apologetics, devotionals, and more). The library has over 2,700 resources for your education.
You will also have access to our seminary-level Mobile Ed classes from renowned teachers and scholars.
What resources are included in the library?
Please click below to discover more about the resources you now have access to: https://www.logos.com/student-instructions-remote-research-library
This link will also explain how to set up a Faithlife account so that you can join your school’s Faithlife group which grants you the license so that you can access Logos Bible Software on your computer or web browser (if you do not have a Faithlife account or haven’t been asked to join your school’s Faithlife group or did not use the free version of the RRL in the past).
If you are a current member of this group, you will not need to follow some of the steps below such as creating a Faithlife account.
How do I access these resources?
1. Download Logos Bible Software - Click here to download OR
2. Access Logos Bible Software online (this does not take up space on your computer) - Click here to use the web app
3. If you already have Logos Bible Software installed, the resources will automatically download to Logos. Keep an eye on the blue notifications in the top right of the application - Click here to open your library
4. You may also access Logos through certain smartphone or tablet apps using the link here: https://www.logos.com/get-started
*** Important: Some students will want these resources to show up in their existing Logos account. If that is the case, you will need to add yourselves to the group while signed into Faithlife with your existing personal email address instead of using a student email address. Your school may have invited you to the Faithlife group with your student email address.
Instead of joining with that, make sure you’re logged in with your existing account and then click on the link to the school’s Faithlife group and request permission to join. This is repeated in the FAQ area since it’s a common issue.
How do I find the Mobile Ed videos in Logos?
To find these videos, click on the library icon (3 vertical books) in Logos Bible Software, and search for a title listed here https://www.logos.com/mobile-ed/courses.
Or, after clicking on the library icon, click on the “hamburger menu” toward the top left (the menu button) to see the Filter menu. Scroll down, and you will see various topics such as Subject, Type, Language, Author, etc. Keep scrolling and you will see Series. Click on Logos Mobile Education under the Series area, and your library will filter to show these classes. Click and select a course to start watching. Remember to click the “x” toward the top of the library area later (below the menu button) to clear this filter so that you can see all your books in the future.
How do I effectively use these resources?
Now that you have access to these resources, can you find and use them effectively? If you are a longtime user or new to Logos, this is an opportunity to see for yourself how technology can help you find and utilize a digital library in powerful ways.
Watch this video to learn how to get the most out of the new resources in your Logos library. This was based on the Free version, and there have been some minor changes to the subscription version. You will also see training videos on the homepage of your Logos Bible Software.
Other free training videos and articles can be found at support.logos.com. You will also see help cards pop-up as you use different aspects of Logos. I also recommend that you read through Logos Bible Software Help (or keep it in mind as a reference tool). This manual can be found when clicking on the three dots at the top right of the program.
I also recommend these series:
Please note that the videos may show a version of Logos with more features and/or certain books, commentaries, and resources that are only available in a higher tier of Logos. While your search results may differ or a certain feature may not be included in the RRL, you can still learn much from these training videos.
1) What if the resources aren’t showing up in Logos?
This could be for several reasons. You may want to start by restarting Logos. Make sure you are connected to the internet. Go to “Program Settings” and confirm “Download New Resources” is set to Yes. Also, check the total number of resources in your library. Even if the resources haven’t downloaded, they should still show up in the library.
It is also possible that you are signing in with your personal email address that you use for Logos but your access was setup using your student email address.
If this is the case, contact the admin of your group and ask them to allow you to rejoin the group using your personal email address (navigate to the Faithlife group that was set up for your school and click “join.” The school name/link at the bottom of this email should take you to the group, but you must be logged in with your personal email address/the address associated with your existing Logos account when requesting to join.) If the problem persists, please write email@example.com
2) What if I don’t want these additional resources or don’t have space for them?
You can stop the download in Logos if needed, but you can still access the resources through the web app. You can also click the group name at the bottom of this email and remove yourself from the group. This will exclude you from access. In the future, you should have the option to download various parts of the Remote Research Library.
If you experience any technical difficulties, our Customer Service team is here to help! You can reach them in the following ways:
1. Call 1-800-875-6467
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Start a live chat
You may also email me at email@example.com with questions.
We hope you enjoy Logos Bible Software and the Remote Research Library.
For His Glory,
Dr. Steven Ingino