About this group
- I just finished studying The Revelation passage for next Sunday night. Plus thinking about dinner at 5 PM. Organic grass fed Hot Dogs, with massive toppings…oh, and of course lots of tomatoes.
- Marvelous, infinite, matchless grace. Freely bestowed on all who believe. Grace that is greater than all our sin.
- We completed the book of Acts on Sunday; Seventy-six sessions. When we began our Acts study, President Trump was still in office, and gasoline was about $2.30 a gallon. The floodgates of homosexuality, drag queens, and transvestites had not yet been fully opened. My, how things have changed in such a short time. It is proof of how quickly the culture war can be lost. Next week we begin an exciting series from the book of Daniel, rightly divided: What God says about the future. Be not dismayed, good times are ahead for those who believe! P.S. I hope to have the Acts outlines printed and laminated for you by Sunday.
- The large majority of Americans still believe in God, but it is dropping each year. Christians are losing the culture war because instead of churches teaching the Word of God, they are trying to be relevant. God’s Word lasts forever. Nothing else. https://news.gallup.com/poll/393737/belief-god-dips-new-low.aspxBelief in God in U.S. Dips to 81%, a New LowEighty-one percent of U.S. adults say they believe in God, down six percentage points from 2017 and the lowest in Gallup's trend.news.gallup.com
- We should not think of single parent families as the norm. Certainly, there are times a single parent family is inevitable, but we must always promote healthy two-parent families with a Dad and a Mom: male and female. In most States (including California) the percentage of two parent families is greater than that of single parent families. One way to strengthen that even more and break the cycle of divorce and separation is by developing a Biblical worldview. A church that is Bible teaching and that rightly divides the Word of truth plays a huge role in shaping families and their worldview. Happy Father’s Day.
- In the news this week: Israel is a hated nation. Iraq is where Babylon is located. We will study Babylon in the book of Daniel beginning next week. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/iraqi-parliament-speaker-outspoken-anyone-recognizes-israel-cut-off-manhood-video/Iraqi Parliament Speaker Outspoken on Anyone Who Recognizes Israel - "I'll Cut Off Their Manhood" (VIDEO)Iraqi Parliament Speaker Halbousi says he’ll never recognize Israel as a nation. He goes so far as to say that he will “cutoff the manhood” of any man who does support Israel. In the video below of excerpts from the Speaker’s talks, Halbousi says that Iraqis will never even extend their hands to Israelis. In another…www.thegatewaypundit.com
- Be not dismayed. There is victory in Jesus Christ!
- Do you think it is possible that one day we as Believers in Christ may be persecuted, even to the point of death? It is something we should consider. Persecution typically doesn't immediately carry a threat of death. It's like boiling a frog; turn the heat up slowly so that it doesn't jump out of the pot. Check out this chart I made. Do you agree with it? Or, do you think persecution will come another way? Or, maybe you don't think there is a threat. By the way, I'm all for the Rapture to occur before anything goes down! Don't be shy...leave a comment.
- With the way the country is going and everything that’s happening right now the progression of persecution looks possible to me. It might not happen overnight but gradually to where it will get to that point. I too pray the Lord will come quickly.
- These are bittersweet times. We don’t want to see what is taking place in our world, but we know it is prophesied to eventually happen!