About this group
- We drove to Colorado for the day to visit the sand dunes and look for wild horses. It was a cool, sunny, and beautiful.
- Dinner tonight in New Mexico. Carne Asada Tacos!
Please pray.We have a couple of prayer requests. Mai is due to have her baby at any time. Please pray for a safe and smooth delivery. Victoria’s husband, Martin is in the hospital in serious condition. He is weak and Victoria is very concerned. Please pray for these beloved friends.
- We are in Taos. Our little Casita is very nice, clean and comfortable. We attended Bible study tonight. The pastor taught from the gospel of John.
- We spent yesterday and last night in Arizona (photo), tonight we are in Gallup, New Mexico.
- Photo taken today on a morning hike | Tehachapi, California. Good words from Solomon!
- Roger Feenstra published a bulletinReadHope Now Bible Church April 4, 2021 Resurrection Sunday Pastor Roger Feenstra"Rightly dividing the Word of Truth" 2 Timothy 2:15