- Aaron Bauer published a newsletterReadNew Sermon SeriesLunch on Sunday!
Feel Free to Bring Chips and Dips, Salads, Desserts, Fruit Etc.
- ReadIssaquah Christian ChurchSunday March 26
- Apr1Saturday, April 1st • 3–5 pmFaith Church
25636 140th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042, USA
- ReadIssaquah Christian ChurchMemorial
- Aaron Bauer published a newsletterReadWe Interrupt This ProgramA New Sermon Series Begins This Weekend
What's Up With Pastor Aaron?
Most of you know that my 18 y/o daughter Ella died early on March 1. The grieving process is a great struggle because you don't always feel the right things at the right times. It's a mystery. The new Sermon Series is a gift to me and to you for me to grieve outside the pulpit. So, while you won't hear from me in sermons every week, I am processing my grief experience in an interesting way.
Enough people were asking me how I was doing that I couldn’t keep up with sharing intimate thoughts with everybody over and over. I started this video sharecast and I invite you to it. This is not to try to preempt you reaching out to me, but to give you background where I’m at. Close to 250 people (maybe 1/5th of those being non-Christian) have checked in on this video stream to hear how I'm doing.
Zero expectation that you follow along but in case you're wondering "What's up with Pastor Aaron?" You'll know the real deal if you follow along.
- ReadIssaquah Christian ChurchSunday March 19
- 1 Peter 2:1-3 More PleaseHow’s your appetite for God? What do you do if you want Him less than other things? Pastor Aaron preaches from 1 Peter 2:1-3.sermons.faithlife.com
- ReadIssaquah Christian ChurchSunday March 12
- Jun3Saturday, June 3rd • 10 am – 4 pm
- Apr1Saturday, April 1st • 12–2 pm