- Dr. Wenzel is a very gifted teacher. He waste no words and speaks with great insight in what he has to say. His teaching style came across very balanced between both theory and showing how that information applies to real world situations of everyday life.
- Dr. Heiser's book, The Unseen Realm was groundbreaking and provides much new insight into the Scriptures. These videos dovetail with the book and give the student the opportunity to better understand Dr. Heiser's train of thought and how he arrived at the insightful conclusions in his book, The Unseen Realm. If you enjoyed the book, and you just can't get enough, then these courses are for you. Dr. Heiser's explanation of why we have evil in the world today was worth the work of taking the course for me. If your on the fence, I encourage you to take this course because you will emerge a better student of the Scriptures for having done it. God bless you in your studies!
- This is an excellent class. Dr. Heiser explains how our personal presuppositions will show up in how we interpret the Scriptures. He also explains and provides ample illustrations to demonstrate why a person might be more apt to lean toward more literal interpretations of the Bible instead of a non-literal interpretation. I left this class not only with the tools necessary to interpret the bible more soundly but also a better understanding of myself and greater awareness of my own presuppositions. He also provides a very sound argument for treating others that may interpret the Bible differently than you do, not with contempt or disdain, but with charity and understanding. If you are thinking of taking this class, my advice to you is to just do it. You will be glad that you did : )
- This is a great course! Dr. Keener's teaching style is one that instructs both the mind and the heart. Dr. Keener teaches the cultural, religious, and social background that is needed to be known to understand the gospel of Matthew like no one else can. The teaching in this course goes beyond his commentary on Matthew. To put it plain and simple, Keener knows his stuff!
- I took this course in 2018. It was a good course and Dr. Irving has a real passion for leadership that comes through in all of his instruction. The course contains a lot of helpfu reading assignments and a lot of extra reading recommendations that will provide one with plenty of resources to read beyond its completion.
- IMHO, as much money as this product cost, this training should be included with the purchase of every base package. I never got the full use out of version 3 until I attended a M.P. seminar. I purchased new books for version 4 that were only useful for a short time before version 5 came out. I agree with all the other post that these should be digitized and searchable in the logos library. I must put in a plug for learnlogos.com. Without the help of John Fallahee and his very inexpensive training tools I would still be light years behind in using the program.