Lecturer • Institute of Lutheran Theology
- There might already be accepted rules to cite correctly. You might want to check that out. There are also different styles or systems of citation. (Electronic books usually have no page numbers.)
- Page numbers would be nice for citation purposes. This is an unacceptable footnote: 1 Cornelius Van Til, The Defense of the Faith (The Presbyterian and Reformed Publishing Company: Philadelphia, 1955). You can't make a page-less citation for a master's thesis or a doctoral dissertation.
- Please make the complete works available again!
- Besides moving the other Concordia volumes to publication, how about getting the books published by Repristination Press out? They have some great titles by Gerhard *AND* some other Lutherans as well. http://repristinationpress.org
- No Lutherans to teach a class on the Reformation?
- If I already have: Early Church Fathers Protestant Edition (37 vols.) Fathers of the Church Series (127 vols.) Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture Complete Set Updated Edition (ACCS) (29 vols.) is there anything new here or is it just differing translations of what I already have?
- Should be called the BRITISH Classic Commentaries and Studies on Proverbs. Didn't see 1 Lutheran commentary on the list. It wouldn't be hard to add in at least the K&D.