- After I have read available samples, I know that this offering will end up being one of my most "treasured" resource. Thank you Rod! Thank you Logos! God bless you ALL.
- Excellent resource. Well done.
- I just discovered this amazing author: Rod Mattoon. Please, take the time to "know" him. You may be pleasantly surprised, I definitively am! ... God bless you ALL!
- Mobile Ed is a fantastic product but ... yes, expensive (I can understand that). However, a good solution to cut the cost for many of us would be to purchase the "Audio" only part of the course but the drawback to this is that is exactly what it is, the "Audio" only, no transcript. Unfortunately that is also unacceptable for me (and probably many others) for often, in playing the audio, I don't get what the speaker is saying (I speak French and English as a second language) as if a transcript would be made available, I could find out what it is and use other Logos resources to find meaning).
- It would be a very good idea to include the transcripts with the Audio's of Mobile Ed. That would be a tremendous help especially for people that have English as a 2nd language.