Kevin Clarke, Ph.D.
- Ideal resource for professors in Catholic seminary. I've used this as a textbook for multiple courses I've taught at the seminary level.
- I have found this to be an indispensable resource for translating texts in the patristics era, as it serves as something of a supplement to the "Great Scott," going over and beyond by tracing the subtleties of the patristic development of language throughout the centuries. Bid and share.
- I keep coming back again and again to Fr. Swetnam's essay on Hebrews 13.
- Waldstein's magisterial essay alone is worth the cost.
- Glad to see Logos is finally moving on this production. So important!! Be sure to follow the link above and place your bids on the complete 161 volume PG collection.
- Am I missing something? Or does bidding on the entire 167-volume collection for the FANTASTIC price of $250.00 (which I did in 2012) mean that we will not be able to take advantage of these resources until the entire set is published in the distant future?
- I have the same question as Roderick Graciano. I have bid on the entire 167 volume collection. Do I have to wait many years before I can have access to the volumes that are already done? Or if go ahead an pay the price for these that already exist, since I will have already paid more than the full price of the 167 volume set, can I have the remaining volumes for free when they come out?