- my dynamic price for the set is higher than what I would pay for the book individually.
- Larry Craig Yes, that is correct. That is because some of the volumes in this set are temporarily on sale. When this situation arises, we add the following explanation to the product description page, which can be seen above: "Individual products included in this collection are currently sale priced. Purchasing the individual volumes in this collection may be more cost effective than purchasing the collection itself."
- Does anyone know if this book is typed as a commentary or a monograph? It will get far more use as a commentary, but it will get lost in a mountain of monographs otherwise.
- Is this available now? Why didn't it download to my computer?
- Larry Craig I can confirm that this commentary is already unlocked to your account. These instructions explain how to check for missing resources. Also, feel free to phone Customer Service at 1-800-875-6467 for further help. https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007387692-Missing-Resources-Desktop
- The book on Messianic Theology touches a little touched subject. Looks worthy. I wish it were sold separately.
- I was thinking the same thing.
- I was wondering about the table of contents myself. Contacted Logos and they said they don't have that information. Contacted N.T. Wright and he said to check Amazon's "Look Inside" feature. I did just that. Hope it helps.
- Was this issue ever resolved, I don't want to purchase without a table of contents?