Logos 10-Day Bible Study Training
Bible Reading • 11 members • 55,998 followers
About this group
Learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning.
- — EditedOver the next 10 days, you’ll learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning—and how to bridge the gap from ancient context to life today. Click or tap “Follow” above to receive daily videos that will help you put essential Bible study skills into practice. If you already own Logos we’ll automatically add the course to your Logos library when you join the group!
Please pray.Lord help me to understand the different tools and manipulations offered by Logos. Amen
- Lord, help us to understand this powerful and complicated tool. There are things that we know that this tool can do, but don't know how. Seeking His face - is all that matters - being successful using this tool is not.
- I am a happy to join this study training as it is helping me to understand clearly the bible.i am Thierry TUYIZERE from RWANDA. God bless you
- How can I find day one subject and reading?
- Somewhere I created a not or comment and for the life of me I don't know where it went.
- Three Prong Approach To Bible Study“Observation, Interpretation, and Application.” God is aware of where we are. You cannot hide from God. The consequence of sin even brings danger to those who were innocent or apart from your sin. We must confess our sin and be willing to admit it before God. God can use us in spite of of our sin and disobedience to bring about biblical change in others. When Jonah confessed what he had done before the crew, he was punished for his sin. Yet those who cast him overboard witnessed the awesomeness of Almighty God Yahweh and were changed.LT270 Study the Bible with Logos: Jonah 1:1–16Using Jonah 1 verses 1–16 as our study text, this course will follow the well-known inductive Bible study method of “Observation, Interpretation, and Application.”
- Pray for the lost.....