Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 27 members • 54750 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.Follow
- Tell your family and friends about our free version of Logos 9 software! Get Logos 9 Basic here: http://bit.ly/3tEgbpELogos 9 Basic—Free Bible SoftwareLogos 9 Basic is free Bible software that helps you discover life-changing biblical truths wherever you are. Study Scripture and consult commentaries, devotionals, Bible dictionaries, and more—all from your computer, tablet, or phone.www.logos.com
- Just purchase the BDAG-HALO any training how to use and get the full benefits of this resource thanks.
- Great resources! Here are some videos and training pages that might help: 1) HALOT: https://faithlifetv.com/media/assets/367455?embedded=1&autoplay=1 2) BDAG: https://faithlifetv.com/media/assets/367611?embedded=1&autoplay=1 3) Using Logos Lexicons: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055182011-How-do-I-use-lexicons-in-Logos- 4) Resource Videos: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030515792-Resource-Videos 5) Logos Feature Training Videos: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019103211-Logos-Feature-Training-Videos
- Thank for the reply an info God Bless
- I have my passage guide and a basic search for the same verse when I click on an ancient reference it opens but nothing appears in the power lookup. I know I can change the reference book to search result but would be nice to see it in the power lookup?
- I have the LBD and recently downloaded the Concise LBD is there any difference between the two?
- I forgot to mention that the Power Lookup should be set to Follow (which will link to whichever window you click on and follow your clicks) or one of the link letters (A,B,C,D,E,F) with a specific window that is set to that letter link. Maybe that was part of the problem, if it started working once you made the setting change. The Concise LBD is merely an abridged version of the complete LBD, although I don't know if articles were left out or merely shortened in length.
- Sounds good thanks so much.
- Had to reformat drive due to viruses. How do i reinstall my previous Logos version 7.19 SR-1 7.19.0/0037? Wess
- Logos 9 Basic upgrade is free (as was Logos 8 Basic). Curious about operating system ? Logos 7.19 SR-1 was released on 23 May 2019 and is now unsupported. (and Windows 7 is also now unsupported so Logos 7.19 install may encounter "unable to download required file"). Logos Wiki has => https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_Downloads_Archive
- You should be able to go into your profile and look under orders to find it.
- Anyone else have issue with the Factbook not working on Mac, just says needs to download resources. I can use the web app but Id like it available on the desktop install.
- How hard would it be to put a "undo" button on Bible notes. My big fingers sometimes hit a wrong button and I delete half of my notes.
Rev. Kevin Obermeyer — EditedI wrote a note about this awhile back without response. But you can at least use Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-Y to undo and redo typing. It helps. Except in the mobile app there is no undo or redo function.
- Yea undo/redo buttons would be nice, on both desktop and mobile.
- Suggestion: Posting a community note from within the Logos mobile app should be easier than it is. The only way I know how is to select a community note and tap the navigation arrows at the top to get to the passage I want to comment on. Community notes are key to our Faithlife/Logos engagement plan for our church. So this small upgrade would produce large benefits for those using the mobile app.
- Sermon Manager: Great addition in Logos 9. Love it! Have planned my entire year for the first time! Now - sure would like to share with our staff. Print / Export / Share would be great. Anyone found a work around to this?
- Printing and exporting to a spreadsheet will be in 9.3 beta 1 in two weeks (on 1/16) and will ship on 3/2. You can easily export some or all of your database to a spreadsheet and share it with anyone you want to.
- that is great news. if you would like for me to be in the BETA group, please feel free to add me.
- Notes in Mobile— The 'justified' text alignment in mobile app doesn’t work in mobile. If I create or modify a note's text alignment to be 'justified', that formatting change *does* appear correctly on my desktop, but it does *not* appear on my phone. It looks left-aligned on my phone no matter whether I have it set to left aligned or justified.