Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 28 members • 54723 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.Follow
- Suggestion: Posting a community note from within the Logos mobile app should be easier than it is. The only way I know how is to select a community note and tap the navigation arrows at the top to get to the passage I want to comment on. Community notes are key to our Faithlife/Logos engagement plan for our church. So this small upgrade would produce large benefits for those using the mobile app.
- Sermon Manager: Great addition in Logos 9. Love it! Have planned my entire year for the first time! Now - sure would like to share with our staff. Print / Export / Share would be great. Anyone found a work around to this?
- Printing and exporting to a spreadsheet will be in 9.3 beta 1 in two weeks (on 1/16) and will ship on 3/2. You can easily export some or all of your database to a spreadsheet and share it with anyone you want to.
- that is great news. if you would like for me to be in the BETA group, please feel free to add me.
- Notes in Mobile— The 'justified' text alignment in mobile app doesn’t work in mobile. If I create or modify a note's text alignment to be 'justified', that formatting change *does* appear correctly on my desktop, but it does *not* appear on my phone. It looks left-aligned on my phone no matter whether I have it set to left aligned or justified.
- Last year around this time, I critiqued Logos for their lackluster Reading Plan UI (Especially on mobile). This year, Faithlife has made many good improvements to the overall book reading experience. Great job!
- In Details View, what are the circles on the far left of the Library Window?
- Why is there a ‘sort’ function after each bible in the ‘View’ drop-down of the Parallel Gospel Reader?
- It allows you to choose which gospel will be in verse order, showing all verses that have parallel passages in one of the other gospels, according to the specified harmony. The other gospels will follow along with their parallel passages out of verse order if required to match the sorted gospels passage.
Kevin — EditedStep 5 in MJ's post at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/124074.aspx probably explains it better, although I do not see the blue header she mentions.
- Thanks Kevin.
- Can somebody explain the horiz. marks in the V. scroll bar when viewing a bible?
- When I scroll on the bar to the right of the Bible is there a way to delete all the various places I have visited in the Bible? Might be called panel history.
- If I want to see in the book of John where Jesus says I’am the bread of life or I’am the living water and others explain how to thanks for the help.
- Secret Logos knowledge!
- There's definitely a bit of a learning curve to some of this more powerful searching. I recommend saving some of these searches in Favorites, which will make it easy to rerun them and play around with modifying them to do similar kinds of searches. And we're always here to help when you have a question about how to find things in Logos.
- I relate Logos to the Bible there is so much to learn always something new and refreshing great to know help is a click away.
- In Logos 9 dark mode, a number of the Power Lookup notes and Information Tool notes are a mix of black font (difficult to see) and white font even within the same groupings (e.g., BAR 27:04 (July/Aug 2001), "The Yattir Mosaic: A Visual Journey to Christ"). Is there a setting to make all such fonts to be white while in Dark Mode, or is this maybe still some of the transition process with masses of text to convert on the platform? (My latest update is 9.1.0.0018.) I will add that hovering the mouse over the footnote link in the resource text produces the popup text in white font. Thank you!