Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 26 members • 54815 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.Follow
- Tell your family and friends about our free version of Logos 9 software! Get Logos 9 Basic here: http://bit.ly/3tEgbpELogos 9 Basic—Free Bible SoftwareLogos 9 Basic is free Bible software that helps you discover life-changing biblical truths wherever you are. Study Scripture and consult commentaries, devotionals, Bible dictionaries, and more—all from your computer, tablet, or phone.bit.ly
- Help! I Need to Restore a Logos Notebook that I accidentally deleted. Is there a way to restore a deleted Notebook? I just lost about 50 documents I had created in the notebook. Very frustrating. There were recent highlighted verses showing up in my notebook, so I selected one of the highlights and clicked the 3-dots next to New Note and clicked delete and my entire notebook deleted. Please let me know if there is a way this can be restored. If not, then I don't have any future need of Logos and will go back to taking notes in Pages. Surely it is in a backup or something? Desperate, Dave
- Thanks Brian I'll give a try and pray it works. That is the Notebook that you mentioned.
Dave Hill — EditedAmen! It recovered perfectly! 114 Notes not 50. Thanks so much Brian Burkhart (Faithlife)! Out of curiosity how long do the deleted items stay in documents.logos.com? I see some deleted notes back to 2018 so that gives me great comfort! Thank You, Lord. and Thank you Brian.
Rev. Kevin Obermeyer — EditedIf you click the Documents menu tab within the Logos app, the Trash icon is on the lower left corner of the dropdown. Simpler than trying to type a web address. I don't think they are permanently deleted unless you do that yourself, though don't quote me on that, lol. Blessings!
- it has been a long time, but how do I get my verse numbers to show up. My new pastor jumps around in the selected verses and without the numbers I can't keep up
- I would love to have a solution to a long standing Logos print problem. I use notes and notebooks a lot. The poblem is that when I go to print/export is does not show my default font. Sometimes it randomly shows, but 90% of the time it displays a serif font (perhaps Times Roman) with a line spacing that looks like it's set at 0.8 and very unbecoming. My default font for notes is "Helevitica Neue", and while the font appears correctly in notes, it will not display in print/export. There are a few fonts that will appear correctly in the print/export if I select my entire text and change it, for example to Noto Sans, but if I change my default font to Noto Sans it still doesn't appear in print/export, except randomly, and the font cannot be changed in print/export. I would gladly take any Sans font over the default font that displays in print/export. Ideally, print/export would show the font I've selected in notes, but I would be happy for any way to change it; perhaps a font setting in the print/export window, or a preference for a print/export font, like there is for resources and notes. If there's a setting I'm missing somewhere, or a procedure I'm not doing right, or a Sans font that that is known to display correctly in print/export when set as the default font, please let me know. Thanks.
- I haven't used the Print/Export function to date. Any success with Microsoft® Arial Unicode MS? I'm actually partial to the Society of Biblical Literature's BibLit Truetype, a tailored serif font.
- I was reading the Factbook entry on Increase Mather and found a typo in it. Link to the article is here: https://ref.ly/logos4/Factbook?ref=bio.IncreaseMather I think it should say "Salem witch trials" instead of "Salem with trials". What do you think?
- Absolutely. I even copied that sentence and searched Logos for it, and even the search result recognized the oddity (see screenshot). Too bad you can't right click on the Factbook description and send the typo.
- I couldn't find a way to report typos like you can with books.
- I got a new computer and clicked "download partial library" on accident...how do I go back now and download my full library?
- Feature Request: It would be awesome to be able to share the sermon handout from Logos onto a digital bulletin from Faithlife. It would be an added benefit to be able to make the blanks fillable and then make the file savable locally or sendable as a pdf to an email. Likewise, it would be great to hyperlink any references with a reftagger. I'm looking for a way to share the sermon outline along with our Sunday announcement slides, and this would do the trick (and save a lot of time).
- PBB files
- ENTER TO WIN A VINTAGE CAMPER 🚐🌲 The completely refurbished #FaithlifePastorPod is the perfect retreat for a busy pastor. By entering you have a chance to win a private sermon prep office stocked with new books AND #logosbiblesoftware! Take a look inside the vintage camper and enter here: https://bit.ly/3fNUMFV. Happy retreating!Enter to Win a Pastor's Retreat on WheelsEnter to win a private sermon prep office stocked with new books and Logos Bible Software!bit.ly