Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 27 members • 54664 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.Follow
- Flash Sale! 65-70% off expansion packages!Logos "Prime Day" Flash Salepartners.faithlife.com
- Logos won't install, download the exe file, it starts the process than it stops, tried multiple times, rebooted, turned off antivirus, still nothing. Any help, I am on Win 10 all up to date :)
- Although my Win 10 has been doing weird things lately, I'm not sure why your installation would suddenly quit. The two things I typically run into, however, are making sure there is enough physical memory (Logos is a memory hog) and sometimes RAM, and also that sometimes you may have to right click on the .exe file and install as Administrator. Hope that helps. Maybe someone from Logos/Faithlife will have some better tips.
- Brent GIbson We apologize this has happened. Below are some suggestions when installing Logos for Windows. If this continues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support team at 1-800-875-6467. https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008056632-Problem-Installing-Landing-Page
- What is the web link to look at my LOGOS Bibles and books online? Not phone apps, reading in my browser.
- Who's seen the latest version of Systematic Theology? Now available for pre-order! https://fl.vu/f82aeWayne Grudem Systematic Theology | Logos Bible Softwarewww.logos.com
- Now when I type a Bible reference in my notes it’s no longer blue so I can’t hover under it.
- How to add a doc from Word into Logos using iPad? To then read as a book
- This Help Center page might help: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015926452-Personal-Books
- I am downloading an upgrade and thought it would just add to my previous version. Doesn't seem to be the case. Should I go ahead and delete the previous version?
- I believe that if you have the current version and are buying an upgrade that includes new for you software features, they will add to your current version. But, I think if you had a previous version you may need the latest version to take advantage of them. I am sure if you have older versions you can delete them, you don't loose any of your library when you do that.
- Thanks Eric. That's what it looks like. Just took a while and thought I would have two versions on my PC.