- Follow this guide to download documents from your Faithlife Groups:Download Documents from Faithlife GroupsIn a recent blog I discussed sharing documents with our Faithlife Groups. Now we turn our attention to downloading documents fellow group members have made available to us. Let’s imagine a member o…mpseminars.com
- Here's a simple shortcut to find your Documents and Notebooks from the Docs Menu:Access Notebooks and Collections from the Docs MenuOur Logos Bible Software continues to expand and improve. Often it’s a small improvement that creates a big impact. Case in point is a recent 8.5 tweak: Notebooks and Collections were added as Filt…mpseminars.com
- Use these tips to better understand the Faithlife Study Bible in Logos:The Bible for Faithlife Study BibleSo here’s an observant question from a Logos user: I’m really enjoying the Faithlife Study Bible, but noticed a Bible selector on its toolbar. What’s that all about? That’s …mpseminars.com
- Learn how to use Workflows to guide you through new Bible research methods:Easily Navigate Workflow StepsIf we ask 10 Logos users, “What’s the most significant addition to Logos 8?” half will probably say the new Notes tool and the other half, Workflows. Workflows are literally step by step sugg…mpseminars.com
- Here's a useful tip to find a specific word in a text (even outside of Logos!): https://mpseminars.com/church/sometimes-find-is-all-you-need%EF%BB%BF/Sometimes Find is All You NeedAs you well know Logos has a very powerful search engine that allows us to find most anything we need in our books and Bibles. Sometimes, however, we just don’t need all that power. For example, le…mpseminars.com
- Find out what's been changed in Notes in the Logos 8.4 update:Enhancements to Notes in 8.4Perhaps the greatest addition to Logos 8 is the new Notes tool. Understandably then, the makers of our software continue to tweak and enhance this incredible database. The recent release of 8.4 bro…mpseminars.com
- Here's an easy trick to make your notes into sermon documents:Send Note Content to Sermon DocumentI hope you’re making use of Guides and Workflows for your biblical research. Also, as you uncover insights about passages or topics I trust you’re saving them in Notes. These tools are great for ou…mpseminars.com
- Is there any way to download yesterday's seminar? Everything was coming so fast I couldn't take notes, and today I'm trying to do control shift drag and I'm sure that's not a command you taught!
- I got an e-mail with a link to replay the seminar. I don't see a way to download it.
- I also would like to download and replay. We're having Internet issues and the 1 hour webinar, I quit after 3.5 hours of "watch/wait". If I could download overnight then watch in the morning I could avoid the buffering nightmare.
- I expect that they will not allow any of their videos to be downloaded - I think you have to pay the subscription of $20 a month to get access to all of them. Then you can view any of them at your convenience .
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterLogos 8 Timesaving Tips and Tricks FREE WebinarReadBy Authorized Trainer Morris Proctor
As you know, Logos Bible Software is powerful. It’s even more powerful, however, when you implement shortcuts! You can save an hour per week or more with these hand-picked tips and tricks.
So please join authorized trainer Morris Proctor for a FREE webinar June 18 at 2 pm (CDT) as he discusses Timesaving Tips and Tricks.
From his 20+ years of using the software he’ll teach you to:
- Scroll through commentaries quickly
- Return to a passage being studied instantly
- Open the Home Page only when you want
- Jump to a website from within Logos
- Create a large-print library
- And much more!
By applying just a few of these shortcuts you’ll be saving valuable time immediately!
Can’t make the June 18 time slot? No worries. When you register, you'll be emailed details to access the archived event once it's posted.
This fast-paced webinar is slated for 1 hour, but Morris wants to reserve the right to expand that if necessary!
- Hi Mo, I think propositional outlines would make great teaching slides, especially for us who are not familiar with grammatical parsing; is there a way to do that
- Any way I could get copies of the filters that Morris covered in Webinars: Camp Logos Inductive. I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Powerful Features Meet Practical Application | Learn Bible Searching in Logos 8 with Authorized Trainer Morris Proctor
Obviously the Bible is the focus not only of our software, but also our study. The riches of Scripture are more to be desired than gold even much fine gold (Psalm 19:8). These riches, however, must be sought and found.
Thankfully we have a Logos search engine which allows us to find most anything imaginable in the Bible – as long as we know how to unleash its power. Toward that end join Morris Tomorrow - Tuesday, May 21 (2-4 CST) for a live stream webinar exclusively focused on Bible Searching.
He will cover basic as well as advanced techniques including how to utilize the Concordance and Bible Browser tools.
With these tools you’ll easily discover:
- Potential themes in books of the Bible
- Biblical authors most and least used words
- Words used only once in a book or in portion of Scripture
- Detailed data like “all the questions in Genesis"